Babysitting (Phil)

I decided to update since PandaGamer110 IS ON WOOHOO!

Written by me, FYI. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Phil were sitting on the couch together in their flat. Don't worry, Dan and his girlfriend, (we'll just say me :D) Katie, lived right beside them in their old flat. 

Speaking of Katie and Dan, they needed to go to the youtube space in London. You were best friends with Katie, and even had a collab channel with her you guys made back in 2009 (try to create a ship name with me XD Seriously that's a joke between me and my friends -_-) She was going to film an interview and crap with them, along with filming some videos with her friends. And Dan wanted to go with her. 

*Y/n POV*

So, you and Phil were left with their baby, Jasmine. Jasmine Rose (ROSE fyi im listening to BLACKPINK "WHISTLE" rn) Howell. And if you guys did ANYTHING to her you knew, and so did Phil, you guys would be dead.  While you weren't that scared, Phil was terrified. 

"Uhh, Phil." You said.

"What?"

"She's coming in ten minutes."

"WHAT!?" Phil said, scrambling around the house to make it look nice. He just then realized he was wearing your Girl's Generation (now listening to "I got a boy" I have a playlist) shirt on. And his "nerd" sweatpants on.

"Y/n, I look like a mess! Can PWEASE clean in here while I get dressed?" Phil asked, you knew he felt bad for asking you to do work. But you did it, and very well.

"You look fine, adorable actually." He giggled.

~*~*~*~

"And here she is!" Katie said, handing you Jasmine, with a smile on her face. The cute, two month old Jasmine looked at you, and smiled.

"Who's your favorite aunt, it me!" You said. She giggled and looked at Phil, with the hugest smile on her face.

~*~*~*~

It was late at night, and you and Phil were tired. Phil had a bunch of star stickers on his face. And he also played with Jasmine the whole time. He loved her.

"Can we have a baby?"

"HUhHhHhHhH?" You said.

He chuckled "Not right now, but, I just love her so much, she's so small, and just." He wrapped and arm around you. 

"It would be nice to have a family."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok! I'm gonna end it there. BUT I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU GUYS! I'm going to be making a flip side of this, where its you going out with Dan, basically Katie and Dan's day except Katie shall be replaced with Y/n. But Phil needs a girlfriend to watch Jasmine with! So, if you put your name (or nickname) down in the comments, I might choose it to be Phil's girlfriend! And it won;t be just your name (hard to explain) YOU will be Phil's girlfriend. Ya get it? Ugh just comment the name you would like in the comments! Bai my Sparks! Please do it by tomorrow and if no one comments I'll just pick a random name. Bai my Sparks!