Preference! You're ridiculous

Dan

"Why did you buy that?" you asked, holding in your laughter, as you looked at Dan's newly purchased leather shirt. "I bought it ironically," he defended, you rolling your eyes at him. "You're ridiculous, Dan," you said through laughter you were no longer able to contain as you looked at his ridiculous new shirt. "Hey!" he said mockingly hurt as he elbowed your side, causing you to squirm. "But I love you," you stated, wrapping your arms around his torso in a hug with your head resting on his chest. He instantly hugged you back while he placed his chin on your head. "You better," he said simply, kissing your head. You looked up at him while giggling and standing on your tip toes to kiss him sweetly.

__________________________________________________________

Phil

"Phil," you whined as you snuggled into his side. "What, Y/N?" he asked amused. "I'm cold," you replied, shivering as you said it. Phil suggested taking a walk through London together, and you decided not to wear a jacket, not realizing what the temperature outside actually was. "It's not even that cold," he stated, rolling his eyes jokingly at you. "Yes it is! I'm freezing," you exaggerated; true, it wasn't that cold outside, but you weren't used to autumn's temperature after the hot summer. "You're ridiculous. Come here," he said as he opened his arms for you, you instantly responding. "You're the best," you said with a sigh of content as his arms engulfed you and warmed you instantly. "I know," he said smugly while placing a kiss on your forehead. "And I'm the ridiculous one," you muttered loud enough for him to hear, and he laughed at you while leaning down to kiss you.