Part two of the last chapter ^

So someone suggested a really good ending. Here it is~

"Alright guys! They are finished!" Phil said, putting on his beak oven mitts.

"I don't smell any burning, so that a good start I guess." You said. You weren't very excited to find actual crap in Dan and Phil's oven.

"Phil I wanna open the oven and take them out!" Dan said as he took the oven mitts.

"Aw man." Phil said, stepping back so Dan could take out the brownies.

Dan opened the oven, took them out and...

They looked fine!

"I think we did something wrong, they don't look bad." You said, Dan's mouth was very largely agape and Phil's eyes were just as wide as Dan's mouth.

You just look at them, getting out your phone so you could do some up close filming. You couldn't believe how... perfect they were.

"Alrighty guys, these actually look good. I'm just going to set these three aside so they won't get ruined while we decorate." You said, moving three of the brownies aside for safe keeping.

"Okay, now we need to make the frosting. You can be lazy like us, or be productive and make a real recipie! But I think these will taste just as good..." Dan said, swishing around his kitchen to get the like, three ingredients needed.

"The first thing you'll need is some chocolate! White chocolate is best, because you can use food dye on it easier!" Phil said, catching the white chocolate Dan threw him in the back to make it look cool. (That makes no sense.)

"You're going to also need a silicone mold!" You said, as Dan, who is behind the camera, threw it to you. (That's a bit better.)

"THEN!" Dan said, sliding into the frame.

You jumped back, because you were scared, but also because he would of landed on you and you probably would have kissed.

Ew.

And yeah, he was your adorable smol bean. But it's not time for love, it was time to make food.

"You will need food dye!" Dan finished.

For the rest of the video you just made pastel chocolate. And then....

"O ya we r moving"

Dun dun dun lol I'm going to be making a MOVING IMAGINE so bye sorry to disappoint you