Your newborn~tumblr preference

Okay guys! A preference FINALLY! Sorry, I just really like the Dan ones. and I'm not going to put tumblr in the chapter titles, if it doesn't say I wrote it, it is from the tumbs! ON WITH DA PREFERENCE!~

Dan

"She's so tiny," Dan whispered in amazement as he looked down at your newborn baby. Yours, it felt so good to say that after nine months of an uncomfortable pregnancy which resulted in Dan taking care of you every day after you were put on bed rest. "Dan, why are you whispering?" you chuckled as you watched Dan staring in awe at the baby in your arms. "I don't know," he finally admitted, laughing as well before sitting on the edge of the hospital bed you were lying in. "Do you want to hold her?" you asked sitting up slightly. "She's so small; I don't want to hurt her!" he exclaimed, and you rolled your eyes at him. "Come on, Dan, it's your daughter! Hold her," you basically commanded, holding her out for Dan. As Dan held Y/D/N in his arms, you felt your eyes start to water, thinking about how amazing of a father Dan is going to be. "I love you, Y/N," he said looking up at you for a moment then looking back down at the baby, "And I love you, Y/D/N." You smiled at the sight of Dan and Y/D/N and took a picture so you could remember the moment forever.

__________________________________________________________

Phil

"So how do I do this?" Phil asked as he looked down at the stinky newborn. After hours of labor, you were still too worn out to change Y/S/N, so the nurse showed Phil how to. "Oh Phil, it can't be too hard," you sighed, sitting up some and watching the scene before you. The nurse just left to check on someone else, leaving you and Phil alone with the newborn baby. "You're right," he said hesitantly, barely believing it himself. "Come on, Phil; you can do this," he muttered to himself as he slowly took the diaper off, a grimace on his face as he saw the contents of the diaper. "How can a newborn baby do this?" he exclaimed, eliciting a laugh from you as you peered over as well. Dramatically holding his breath, Phil continued to change Y/S/N without another word. When he finally finished, he picked the baby back up and peered down at him with love and pride in his eyes. "It's a good thing I love you more than anything, Y/S/N," Phil said as he placed a kiss on the baby boy's forehead, you smiling the entire time as you realized that Phil is going to be an amazing father.

__________________________________________________________