He goes to your concert

Yes. A kpop themed preference.
S/n is stage name.
N/o/f is name of fans.

Dan~

You were apart of the girl group LUNA. A very popular girl group from YG. You were singing your songs in Korea for the YG family concert 2014.

***

The concert was done, and you were ready to walk out when you saw Dan.

"Annyounghaseyo! Wait... Dan?" You said. Your group members having no clue who he was.

"H... Hi. You did really good. You actually got me into kpop." He said.

That melted your heart instantly, causing you to give him a huge hug.

"Ugh you're so great. Talk to you later?" You said.

You could see his heart being broken. But he knew why. He didn't want to start rumors and ruin anything for you. So, he accepted.

"COME ON S/n we need to go!" One of your group members yelled.

"Bye." You said to Dan as you gave him a short kiss that was full of love.

It was no surprise that Phil asked later that day why his friend was as red as a tomato.

Phil~

"HEYO n/o/f!" You yelled. The large crowd yelled back, holding up there tiara glow sticks.

You were in a group called QUEENS. A group with four other girls. You were jyp's biggest hit. Breaking the rules of being a normal kpop group.

You didn't see many men in the crowd. But you did notice one, causing your heart to melt. Your boyfriend, Phil. He was usually never able to come to concerts. And him and Dan want to move to Korea to see you more, but you all knew it would be to much of a pain.

He was holding his glow stick high in the air, probably hoping to get your attention.

(If any dialogue is bold, that means your speaking in Korean)

"So, before we go onto our next song, I just want to say that my boyfriend is in this crowd. He's really sweet, and just... Thanks Phil." You said as the music started to play.

You sang until you turn time was up. As your walking off, you wished TWICE good luck.

After the concert, you win first place.

"Hey!" Phil said in his ever so happy voice.

You went up and hugged him.

"I'm so proud of you, you won first place!"

"I know! Thank you!" You said.

He looked into your eyes and gave you a deep, loving kiss until your other group member, Jisoo, broke you apart.

"Save it for the bed!" She said quietly, so it wouldn't be heard. She laughed as she walked away.

"Well... See you later." You said to him. Giving him one peck on the cheek.

You guys texted that whole night.

~

I hoped you guys liked that!

But boi. My mom said when I get better at Korean she will let me audition for a company!

SCREEEECH.

If I were to ever get in I'll tell you guys first. Because you guys are great.