Good Friends

I woke up in the morning and got up to get ready for work. I walked in Aaron's room to get him ready for camp.

"Aaron get your black ass up so I can take you to camp." I said.

He mumbled something under his breath but got up anyways.

I walked back to my room and got ready for work. When I was done I noticed that Aaron wasn't done yet so I went into the kitchen and made me and him some breakfast.

I cooked up the some eggs and bacon poured out the last amount of juice in the house in to me and Aaron's cups. When I was done I herd somebody walking down the steps.

"Hey Aaron I made you som-" I looked over and saw my mother.

"Hey baby I see you made breakfast." She said.

"Yea I see it too." I said.

"Is it okay if I can get some of yo-"

"No this is me and Aaron's breakfast that I bought with my money." I said.

"And how did you get that money huh? You selling your body on the corner is that why you always come home late at night? Or are you shaking your ass for some dollars? Matter of fact I doubt that cause you have no ass to shake." She said.

I was getting ready to say something until I saw Aaron come downstairs and she turned around.

"Aaron baby. How's my little boy?" She asked hugging him.

"I'm fine mom." He said walking away from her. I rolled my eyes and gave Aaron his breakfast.

"Here you go you could eat in the living room and then I'll go and drop you off to camp." I said. He nodded his head and went to the living room.

"It's sad. He's gonna grow up to be such a better child than you." She said. I shook my head no.

"I don't know about that but what I do know is he will be a way better parent then you ever were." I said smiling.

She turned around getting ready to go back upstairs till she stopped in her tracks. She turned back around and took my cup of juice and drank it dropping the cup on the floor letting the glass shatter.

"Oops." She said smiling and walking back to her room.

That was the last amount of juice we had left in the house. I should just leave the glass there let and let her step on it when she come back.

But I'm not cause I'm not as grimy as her. I cleaned up the glass and went to eat my food. I washed out me and Aaron's plates and left the house. I walked over to Aaron's school and dropped him off for camp.

"Here's 10$ we can go and buy dinner after I pick you up." I said.

"Ight don't forget about the party tonight." Aaron replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Goodbye Aaron." I said walking away.

"Later Molly." He said going inside.

I left and made my way over to the barbershop.

"Morning everyone." I said.

"Morning Kennedy. How you feeling?" Bobo asked.

"I'm fine." I replied putting on my jersey.

I got my section ready and started off cutting my first customer for the day head.

2 Hours Later

I was sitting in the chair waiting for someone to come in till I saw Quan come in. He walked in with a little girl she looked 5 and Spanish.

Did I mention Quan was Spanish?