Will Do Molly

Basically this is the song that I would say describes Rashawn and his trapping ways. Gives you an idea of his mentality and shit.

Btw that's my baby NBA Young Boy free him son😩❤️.

I went inside the closet and pulled out Rashawn's gun box. I took out most of his glocks and his Draco.

I brought them downstairs and in to my car. I locked the door to the house and drove over to the trap house. It was after hours so that mean there were a lot of people around.

When I walked in I was greeted by everyone and they mother.

"Aye wassup Molly where's your boyfriend at?" One of the guys asked.

"He's out doing some shit. Look I need a nigga who's good at tracing phones." I said.

Some guy stepped forward. It was the same guy from the park who told me about that girl that was saying she was pregnant with Rah's child.

"I could help you with that." He said.

"Ight cool pull up to my office." I said going up the steps.

We walked up to the office and he sat in front of the computer. "What do you need?" He asked.

"You see this number?" I asked showing him my phone. "I need you to trace where it came from. I need an address." I said.m

He chuckled. "That's it? That's easy I thought you were gonna give me some difficult shit." He said.

"Yea yea yea. Just get to work." I replied.

He started typing and I went in the safe and took out 300$.

"Here we go. The place isn't to far from here actually." He said.

"I had a feeling." I said.

I typed the address down in my phone and paid the nigga. "Thanks bro. Buy yourself something nice." I said.

"Will do Molly." He replied.

I walked out the door and met face to face with Rah. He still had a pissed off look on his face but I noticed he had hickies on his neck.

Hasn't even been a hour.

He mean mugged me and the nigga behind me.

"Get out my office before I kill you." Rah said.

The guy ain't hesitate to leave. As soon as he did Rah walked in his office.

"Rah-"

He slammed the door in my face and locked it.

"Alright FUCK YOU. I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU TO TALK TO ME LIKE A REAL NIGGA AND NOT WHEN YOU GOT THIS LITTLE ATTITUDE GOING ON." I yelled.

I marched down the steps and when I reached the first floor everyone was looking at me.

"What YALL never herd niggas argue before?" I asked.

They looked away and from me and continued what they were doing before. I walked out the trap and in to the car.

I looked in the back of the car with the bag of guns and pulled out my ski mask. I put it on and drove towards the address.

~

After a couple of minutes I reached a house and I scoped out the place. There were a couple of niggas walking in and out but I didn't see Vanessa ass any where.