Anthony They Called Him Ant

Molly's POV

I woke up the next morning with my head on something hard. I rubbed my hands against it and it was smooth. I could hear a heartbeat and when I looked I saw Rah ass sleeping.

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I walked in Aaron's room and he was on his phone. He stopped, looked at me, and smiled.

"I see you and your little boyfriend had fun last night." Aaron said.

I ran up and started punching him.

"That's not my boyfriend so shut up. An we didn't do anything last night so mind your business." I said.

I walked back to my room and was laying down texting. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Dam Molly you fucked me good last night." He said.

I walked over to him and pinched him on his arm.

"We did not fuck don't play yourself." I replied.

He got out my bed and shrugged his shoulders.

"It was worth a shot." He said walking to my bathroom. I followed him and went in the cabinet and gave him a spare toothbrush.

"Thanks. You're such a sweetheart." He said.

I rolled my eyes and went downstairs to watch TV. Rah finished and came downstairs to join me.

"You going to the trap today?" I asked.

"Nah I feel like chilling with you." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why you gotta ask so many questions dam." He replied.

I sighed.

"Well do you wanna go to the park and play some basketball?" I said getting up.

He nodded his head.

"Alright. I'm in the mood to buss some ass anyways." He replied.

I ran upstairs and told Aaron to get ready and I went back to my room to get dress. I put on some grey sweatpants and a white tank top and put my hair in a ponytail. I went back downstairs and Rah looked at me.

"I gotta go back to my house and change my clothes." He said.

I nodded my head and Aaron came downstairs so we left. When we reached Rah's house Aaron noticed that Rah had a game system in his living room.

"Yo can I play on this?" Aaron asked.

"Sure. But I doubt you could beat my high score." Rah said going upstairs.

I watched Aaron play till I noticed Rah was taking way to long just to change his clothes. I went upstairs and called for him.

"Rah?"

No answer.

I pulled out my gun and opened the door to his room. There I saw Rah texting on his phone with nothing but a towel on and water dripping from off his body. He turned around and looked at me as if I was stupid.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"You took so long so I came to see if you were okay. But you didn't answer me when I called your name so I thought something happened. So I pulled out my gun." I said.

He started laughing and put his phone down.

"Aww Molly cares about me." He said.

Oh boy.