You Mad Bro

Gunz POV.

Today Dana and I were gonna go shopping to pick up some stuff for the babies. I was also planning on tell her how I feel after. We went in every single baby store in the mall and just bought a whole bunch of pink shit. Dana told me she was hungry so we went in one of the cafes and bought something to eat. We started some small talk and that's when I decided to tell her how I feel.

"Dana there's some stuff I gotta get off my chest." I said.

She looked at me. "What is it Gunz?" She asked.

Dam something about her eyes gets me nervous.

"I fucked this girl and ever since I fucked her I've been falling in love with her. I thought it was nothing so I fucked this other girl and the feelings went away but now I might be the father to her kid and the feelings are coming back. Her boyfriend is one of my closest friends and I don't wanna feel this way but I can't control it." I said.

"Oh Gunz." She said. She grabbed my hand and held it in hers.

"This is all my fault. This all wouldn't of happened if I had never gotten drunk and just held my liquor. Then I had the nerve to kiss you not knowing you had feelings for me. I'm so sorry about this." She said.

I nodded my head. "Rah told me that I needed to tell you in order to feel better and I do feel better but I still feel bad." I said.

"I'm glad you told me because I know that secret was eating you alive. An trust me I won't tell Quan so you don't have to worry. I know you are gonna be a great father to this kid and you're gonna be right by my side." Dana said.

She kissed me on the cheek and got up throwing away her trash and leaving the place. I followed behind and her and drove her to her house.

"Don't worry about it Gunz. It'll go away just give it some time." She said.

She left the car and I drove away heading over to Rah's house. When I pulled up I saw him and Aaron on the couch playing video games.

"Wassup bros." I said.

"How the fuck did you get in my house?" Rah asked.

Oops.

"When Molly got arrested she left her keys at the bar so I took them." I said.

"We'll give them to me I don't want you pulling up to my house thinking you run shit." He said.

I tossed him the keys and sat down on the couch with them. "I told her bro." I said.

He paused the game and looked at me. "What she said?" He asked.

"She pretty much took blame for me falling in love with her. She told me it's okay to feel the way I do and that she won't tell Quan about it." I said.

"Well that's not so bad right?" Aaron asked.

"I guess but it still doesn't cover the fact that I'm in love with her." I replied.

"Maybe after she gives birth the feeling would go away." Rah said.

Tired of this maybe shit.