How You Feel

I woke up the next morning and Rah wasn't by my side. I felt so much better and it was only a faint pain in my side. Nothing I couldn't handle.

I got out the bed and went to the bathroom and in the bag Dana gave me. I pulled out a tooth brush and started to brush my teeth and washed my face. I changed out of my pajamas and put on some sweatpants and a shirt on. When I was done I went downstairs and went in to the living room and saw Rah. He was sitting down texting with TV on till he saw me.

"Wassup ugly. How you feeling?" He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Rah do you seriously have to call me that every time you see me?" I said

"Its either ugly or sweetheart. Either way you're not gonna like it." He said smirking.

Dickhead.

I sighed and went to go sit next to him and started to watch TV.

"I bought some McDonald's breakfast for you." He said getting up and going to go and get it.

When he went he left his phone on the table and it went off.

See you tonight.
-Jasmine

I don't know why but my belly started to hurt after I saw her name. Rah got me in his house taking care of me and he got a whole girlfriend or whatever she is. If she found out she would start problems that I don't have time for. Plus I can't fight I'm still tryna get better. At that moment Rah came in with the food and handed it to me so I started eating.

"Is your side okay?" He asked again.

"Yea it's fine. I feel better up to the point where I think I can go home and back to work." I said.

His facial expression changed in to something I couldn't read.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing you sure you're ready?" He asked.

"Yes I am. I can walk and it's just a little pain. Nothing I can't handle." I said he nodded his head and got up.

"I wanted my bed back anyways. After you finish eating and I'll take you home." He said walking away.

He seem like he had a attitude probably one of his mood swings. I finished eating and went upstairs to grab the bag Dana had gave me. Rah was putting on his slippers and a T-shirt.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes and we went downstairs to his car. I got a good look at the house and it looked even bigger from the outside. I hopped in the car and he drove off taking me home. I looked around as he kept driving and noticed that I never been to this side of the neighborhood before. Before I knew it we were right in front of my house.

"Wait my house is pretty close to yours." I said. It sounded more like a question then it did a statement.

"Yea just a couple of blocks." He replied.

I opened the door to get out but as I was about to put my foot down I felt pain in my side again. I turned towards Rah but he was already on his way to help me out.

"I thought you said you were better?" He questioned.

"I am. I just shouldn't stretch out my leg to much." I said smiling.

"Whatever. Lemme help your ugly ass to yo door." He said.

"I can do it my-"

Before I knew it. Rah had picked me up bridal style and walked me to my front door.