Alisha & Alicia

I woke up the next morning got in the shower and freshen up to go and see Dana. While I was in the bathroom brushing my hair I felt sick in my stomach again so I threw up.

Are you serious I didn't even anything to make me throw up.

"Molly are you alright?" Rah asked.

"I'm fine I'm just-"

I was cut off by me throwing up again. He grabbed my hair in a ponytail and patted my back.

"You pregnant aren't you?" He asked.

I froze at that thought. "Pregnant? Why the fuck would I be pregnant?" I asked getting up and washing my hands.

"Well I did nut and you and I'm pretty sure you know how babies are made." He said.

I dried off my hands. "I can't be pregnant I'm on the pill...well was...sorta." I said.

He gave me a confused look. "What are you talking about it's either you took the pill or not." He said.

I sighed. "Well I wasn't sexually active the week before so I stop taking the pill. The day we left to see Dana's father I started back taking it. Maybe my body wasn't full prepared for it. I don't know how this shit works." I said.

He sighed and wiped his face. "When we go to the hospital today I want you to find out from a doctor in there. I don't trust those cheap ass pregnancy test from the store." He replied kicking me out the bathroom to freshen up.

Me? Pregnant? At this time would be the worst time.

I sighed and I went downstairs. Quan was up but Gunz and Jada were sleeping.

"So did you get any sleep last night?" I asked.

He looked at me and chuckled. "Of course I did. Just not as much as I should." He said.

I walked over to him. "Talk to me. Tell me what's on your mind." I said.

He took a deep breath. "I'm worried about Dana and I want to put her in to therapy. I really think she needs it and it'll get her better because let's face it something wrong with my baby." He said.

"Okay." I replied.

"Okay?" He asked.

"Yea. Dana was supposed to go in to therapy from when she was little but her dad didn't want to put her in there because she was young and he thought it was just a phase." I said.

He nodded his head. "I'll ask her about it today when she gets up." He said.

I gave him a reassuring smile and woke up Gunz and Jada. After everyone was dressed and ready we drove to the hospital. While we were driving I called Dana's dad and told him to come and meet us at the hospital.

When we walked in we were greeted by Doctor Charles. "Why hello Mrs.Kennedy you're just in time your friend has woken up." He said.

"Can we go see her?" Quan asked.

"Of course she's the last door down the hall." He replied.

Everyone went to go see Dana but I stayed to talked to the doctor. "Why are you so helpful towards us? You don't even know me." I said bluntly.

He put his clipboard down and gave me his full attention. "Like I told you before I know the life you look live. My wife was very involved with her brother and I did anything for her because I loved her and she loved me. When I look at you and your friends it just remind me of all the stuff that had happened back then so I just feel like it's my duty to help." He said.