Down Chick

"You're gonna need a bathing suit." Dana said.

"How long are we staying there anyways?" I asked.

"Depending on if I don't kill my father it could be a couple of days or maybe a whole week." She said.

"Leaving Gunz to take over the trap with that crazy bitch for a whole week?" Rah sighed. "I pray they don't burn down the place." He said.

I chuckled. "Don't call her crazy in front of her. She hates when people call her that and she might just kill you." I said.

"Thanks for the warning." He kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm gonna go to the trap and call for meeting since I'm on vacation. I'm also gonna go and look for your ugly ass boyfriend." He said leaving the room.

We waited for the door downstairs to slam to start talking our shit.

"What happened to the Sean?" She asked.

"I was just about to tell you." I replied.

"Hey guys." Jada said walking in.

"What the fuck how the hell did you get in my house?" I asked.

"Simple really. Rah let me in when he was leaving." She said.

She sat down on the floor in the room. "Well since you guys are all here let me inform you on the events that took place yesterday." I said.

~

"Aw man I wish I knew that before when I saw him to see the tattoo." Jada said.

"That Vanessa girl gotta go." Dana said.

"You telling me? I would of been killed her by now but she's pregnant with what could be  Rah's child." I said.

Jada rolled her eyes. "Something tells me that's not his child. If anything that's probably some nigga she was fucking on the low with her hoe ass." She replied.

We all nodded in agreement. "Hopefully when y'all go to see Dana's father it will be stress free. Y'all just need some relaxing time." Jada said.

"It probably won't. I don't like them and I haven't even met them." Dana said.

"Exactly. Try and give them a chance before you go and start judging and shit." I said.

She sighed. "I'll try. But if she says some sneaky shit to me I won't hesitate to knock a bitch out." Dana said.

"Oh please did you forget you're pregnant." Jada said.

Dana sucked her teeth "You're right and I'm ready to pop any second." She said.

"This is gonna be so excited I never witnessed a birth in the family before." Jada said.

"They just need to hurry up and come because my back is killing me." Dana said.

"Stop complaining and help me finish packing my bag so I can work on Aaron's and Rah's." I said.

We finish talking and packed the bags. Dana called up her father and told him about us coming over. He told her that we'll be leaving in two days so we should make sure everything is settled by then.

"Jada how's it going with you and Gunz?" I asked.

"It's going okay so far. He's been so helpful with everything since I'm tryna get use to living here." She said.

"You like him?" Dana asked in what I felt was a defensive tone.

"I barely know him. I ain't gonna lie he is cute and I love that tattoo under his eye but he doesn't seem like the relationship type you know?" She asked.