That Was My Brother

I woke up the next morning feeling so refreshed like a new person.

I could smoke that weed all the time if it's gonna make me feel this relaxed.

I got out the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I walked out and changed into some clothes.

I walked over to my phone and checked the messages I had received from Dana. They were pictures we had taken last night at the club. One of the pictures was with she and Quan and she was kissing him on the cheek. I texted her to see if she was still alive and well after that encounter. I went downstairs and saw I had a empty house to myself. I walked in to the kitchen to get something to eat till I herd the doorbell ring.

Who the fuck could that be?

I went over to the door and looked in the peep hole.

Why the fuck?

I opened the door. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Dam why you always gotta answer me in a angry way?" Rah said.

"Cause I can so what you want?" I asked.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

I sighed and opened the door wider so he could come.

"Wow your house is pretty clean for-" he stopped before saying anything else.

"For someone who's mom is a crackhead?  Yea I get that a lot now what happened?" I asked shutting the door and walking to the kitchen.

"Well since you left the club early Quan wanted to give you a 'I'm sorry' gift." Rah said following me in to the kitchen.

He brought out a little purple bag with tissue paper sticking out of it.

"How come Quan didn't give me the gift instead and how the hell did you find out where I lived?" I asked.

"What are you the Feds dam shorty just open it." Rah said sitting in the chair.

I went in the bag and moved out the tissue paper. I looked and saw a whole bunch of different types of weed and a envelope. I took out the envelope and read it out loud.

"Sorry you couldn't party with us anymore cause of the weed so I decided to give you a gift. Please READ WHATS ON THE FRONT OF EVERY BAG OF WEED and enjoy."

I took out all the weed in the bag inspecting and reading about what it was until I reach the last one.

"This is what you smoked last night. PLEASE smoke it with someone unless you want a recap of last night." I read out loud.

I looked over at Rah who was rubbing his head.

"You okay over there?" I asked.

"Yea I'm straight just a minor headache." He said closing is eyes in pain.

"Hey you wanna smoke this with me. I took it last night and I know for a fact if I didn't I would of had a mean ass headache this morning." I said offering some of the weed I had smoked last night.

"I guess. I don't have anything to do anyways there WAS some work that was supposed to come from out of state but I don't think that shit is gonna come today anyways." Rah replied.

"Wait hold up. How could you get your work from out of state? How is that even possible?" I asked.

"Anything is possible when you're Rah Banks sweetheart." He said smiling.

"What I told you about calling me sweetheart Rah Rah." I said smiling back.

He stopped smiling and gave me a straight face.