Dana Relax It's Just A Graze

Molly's POV

Three day passed since I met my father and Rah had been acting strange. He's ignoring me and acting as if I don't exist. I would say hi and he would act like I'm not there causing me to cure him out, and when I do he just shrugs his shoulders and walk away. I don't know why, I thought we made progress with each other but he starting to act like the same Rah for when we first met.

I was at Joshua's house laying down in his bed watching a movie and falling asleep.

"Molly." He said.

"Mmhm." I replied.

"Would I be crazy if I told you I think I was falling in love with you?" He said.

"In love? Joshua you only known me for a couple of weeks how can you possibly be in love?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just love being with you. You ain't like other girls shorty." He said.

I chuckled. "I get that a lot." I replied.

"Don't leave me baby. An if I find out you cheating on me I'm a kill you and that nigga." He said pulling me close to him.

I chuckled. "I won't. You the only nigga that's on my mind." I replied.

He smirked satisfied of my answer and I fell asleep. I woke up and the clock said 10:25. Joshua was sleeping next to me and I kissed him on his cheek.

"Sleep tight." I whispered.

"Don't let the bedbugs bite." He mumbled back.

I chuckled and checked my phone to see a text message from Rah.

Come to my house and get ready to pack a bag. We gotta a lot of shit to deal with.

I started up the car and went to Rah's house. When I walked in he had a suitcase by the door.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We moving to invades Ant's next trap house." He replied.

"But I thought we wasn't gonna do that shit till next week?" I said.

"Yea well shit happens. So we drive over to that hood tonight, staying in a motel that Dana booked, and then we gonna go and rob Ant's trap." Rah replied.

Who the fuck made him in charge?

I went upstairs and packed my bag.

"Where's Aaron?" I asked.

"Sent him over to Aiden's crib." He replied.

I just nodded my head and put my stuff in the car. We were driving to Dana's crib to meet up with her and follow her car to the motel. I wish I wasn't in the same car as Rah because it's just pure bad blood between us.

This time I'm sure it wasn't my fault, he's just acting like a little bitch and I don't know why. When we reached the motel we got separated in to two rooms. Dana and Quan in one room and Rah and I in another.

Shocker.

I brought my bags up to my room and called for a meeting in Dana's room.

"Alright so this is gonna be trap house number five and I'm sure it'll be the one to catch Ant's attention. We treat it like the rest of the house but just be 10 times more careful. I have a feeling that security is gonna be tight tonight." I said.

They nodded and I went back in to my room to get ready. I changed in to some black clothes and stuff the gun the guy gave me in my bra. Turns out his names was Gunz and he supplied the guns at the trap.