I Trust You

Molly's POV

I was sitting down on Dana's couch next to a sleeping Dana. We were sitting down eating popcorn and watching a movie when the front door opened.

Quan and Rah came in laughing and covered in blood. They stop laughing and brought their attention to me.

"Wassup y'all." Rah said.

"Wassup? More like what did you do?" I asked getting up.

"I'm a go take a shower." Quan said running up the steps.

I looked at Rah who was still chuckling about what him and Quan were laughing about.
"So you gonna answer my question or?" I asked.

He stop laughing and looked at me. "I personally don't feel like I should answer anything being that you lied to me." Rah said.

"Lie to you? When did I ever lie to you?" I asked.

"Last night you said nothing happened between you and Zay. But why today he said he knew you was a virgin cause he was inside you? Molly you better tell me what the fuck happened between you two or we gonna have serious problem tonight." He said.

I lowkey didn't wanna tell him just so I can see the so call problem he was gonna cause.

"I swear do you always believe everything people tell you? Since you wanna be a little bitch I'll tell it to you straight. I got locked in the room with him and we started fighting. He kicked me in my stomach where I had just gotten SHOT and I was feeling pain all in that area so I fell to the floor. He put tape all over my mouth, legs, and arms and he ripped my clothes off and he took his fingers and he-"

I took a deep breath to stop myself from feeling sick. I'm usually tough but just the thought of his dirty ass fingers inside me bothered the crap out of me.

Rah wiped his face and sighed. "Molly you don't have to continue." He said.

"No I do. You asked for it and now you're gonna receive it. He put his finger inside me and started to go up and down. Rashawn it was so disgusting you don't understand and that's when you came in a stopped it so there are you happy now?" I asked.

"No I'm not happy. I should of believed you and not Zay. Molly it's hard to believe certain things that come out your mouth because I've been lied to before. When I first started to deal with drugs the first female I fucked with heavy tried to fuck Quan and steal from me. So I killed that bitch and she's just one of the people that caused me to have trust issues." He said.

"So you think it's easier for me? I've been lied to my whole life by my mother. Every person I meet has some sort of secret behind them and to be honest I don't even know why I trust you or hang with you." I replied.

I saw a pain begin to erupted from Rah's eyes but of course it then turned in to anger.

"Well fine Molly if you feel that way why don't I just leave and let you be. We don't have trust for each other so why do I even waste my fucking time with you?" He said walking out the door.

"Wait Rashawn you didn't let me finish." I said following him out to his car. He stopped walking and turned towards me.

"I don't even know why I trust you or hang with you but I do. When you were locked up I may acted like I didn't miss you but you not by my side was driving me crazy. I know it sounds cliché but I was lost without you and I really needed you by me. We may have trust problems, but without each other we would lose our minds. I love you Rashawn and I'm willing to make this work if you are." I said.

He smiled and walked over to me grabbing my hands and intertwining our fingers. "Are you really ready to take that risk?" He asked.

"From the moment I met you that's all I've been doing." I replied.

He smiled even harder. This wasn't a smirk and this wasn't Rah smiling. This was a genuinely happy Rashawn Williams and I was happy to see it. He kissed me on my forehead and we hopped in the car and he took us home.

"I'm a go upstairs and take a shower real quick." Rah said leaving and going upstairs.

I nodded and went upstairs to our room. I started to undress and realized I was in the mood to take a shower.

But Rah is in it. He wouldn't mind...would he?

I slowly crept in to the bathroom and started to take off my bra and underwear.

Am I really gonna do this?

I saw Rah's body from through the shower door and the outline of his muscles we're looking great. Them push ups were really doing him justice.

Alright I'm definitely gonna do this.

I stepped in the shower and watch him put his hand on the wall in front of him. I watched as the water trickled down from his head and down his back. I looked at his back and examined a tattoo he had there which made me think about the others on his body.

"You like what you seeing?" He asked.

I chuckled. "How did you know I was in here?" I asked.

"You aren't exactly the quietest person." He replied laughing.

He turned around completely and cupped my cheeks with his hands. He pulled me in for a kiss and I kissed back. I pulled away and looked at him.

"I came to take a shower." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Uh yea? Isn't that what showers are for?" I questioned.

He just chuckled. "Just a shower and that's it?" He asked again.

"Yes just that." I said.

He nodded his head and splashed some water on his face. "I'm a leave and let you take your shower shorty." He said leaving.

I wasn't gonna lie I wanted him to stay. But I didn't feel like saying anything. I took my shower and after a couple of minutes I came out.

When I did someone grabbed me from behind putting there hand around my mouth. "Boo." Rah whispered in my ear.

He let go of me and I turned around and noticed he didn't have a towel around his waist and wasn't dress.

"You gonna put clothes on?" I asked.

He shook his head no. "Nah I don't think so." He said.

I smirked at him. "Well I don't think I will either." I said.

I dropped my towel making him drop his mouth. "Is there something wrong?" I asked.

He immediately closed his mouth and shook his head. "N-n-no." He replied.

Did Rah Banks just stutter?

I giggled at the fact that I have this boy wrapped around my fingers and he aggressively kissed me on my lips.

"What...the fuck...is so...funny?" He asked between kisses.

I stop kissing him. "Nothing Rah Rah." I replied.

He started to kiss my neck. "I actually miss you calling me that." He mumbled in to my neck making me giggle.

I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him and started to suck on his neck. "Molly don't start something you won't be able to stop." Rah said.

I stopped. "What if I don't wanna stop?" I asked.

He looked at me with a straight face. "Are you sure about this?" He asked.

"Yea. I am." I replied.

He nodded his head. "If that's the case lemme do this shit right." He said.

He got off the bed and went to get dress. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"If you wanna lose your virginity to me I'm cool with it. But at least let me make it special for you before we do it." He said.

Aww he's so sweet.

"I'm a go pick up Aaron. See you later." He said leaving.

I got up out the bed and put on some house clothes.

He's always horny and flirting and when I finally open my legs he leave. I told y'all he's a piece of work.