Is It Noticeable

Me and Rah were up till 1 talking about how we were going to get rid of Ant. Basically we gotta get rid of the people protecting him and find out where he's located.

When I woke up Rah drop me and Aaron back to the house and Aaron got ready and went to camp. Me and Rah went over to the trap because we had to tell Dana and Quan about our plans. After we explained it to them they were with it just as we thought.

"So what's the first order of business?" Quan asked.

"Well tomorrow night there's supposed to be this guy at this club who got connections to Ant we just need to get some answers from him and go on from there." I said.

"How the hell do you know that?" Rah asked.

"You learn a lot of things in the barbershop." I said.

"Ight cool. Well me and Rah gotta go to the hood next to us and make sure everything good so we'll catch y'all later." Quan said leaving the trap with Rah.

Dana pulled me over to the couch and smiled at me.

"What is it now Dana?" I asked.

"Quan took my virginity." She said.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"Shhhhh. Lemme explain." She said.

"We were at his house watching a movie like we always do and I was feeling extremely horny for some reason. Probably cause I just got off my period I don't know. Anyways, I started to kiss him and started playing with him getting him all hard and shit and I unbuckle his pants and he asked me if I was ready for it. I nodded my head yes cause he never pressured me in to doing some shit like that and I love him. So he pushed it in and it hurt like hell but I made it through the pain and lemme tell you....the best shit ever." She finished off.

There was a moment of silence and I looked at her.

"YAS BITCH." I yelled giving her a high five.

"My little girl is a grown ass women now." I said smiling.

"I know right." She replied smiling back.

"When you gonna let Rah take yours?" She said laughing.

I stopped smiling and gave her a straight face which made her laugh harder.

"You know I'm fucking with you. But when you gonna find yourself a nigga that'll be able to control yo angry ass?" She said.

"I mean I did meet this boy name Joshua. He told me to hit him up anytime I feel bored and hungry." I said.

"Well bitch you are bored and hungry today. Come on you're going on a date with this Joshua kid." She said walking to leave the trap.

I followed behind her and we went to my house. I called Joshua and after two rings he answered.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi Josh. It's Molly." I said.

"Molly. Wassup baby, you bored and hungry?" He asked.

I giggled. "More bored than hungry." I said.

"Ight I can fix that. How about I take you to the amusement park and we have some fun over there?" He asked.

"Yea sure that sounds like fun." I said.

"Text me your address and I'll come pick you up." He said.

I hanged up the phone and texted him the address.

"What did he say?" Dana asked.

"He's gonna take me to the amusement park." I said.