Molly Brazy

3 Weeks Later.

Me and Aaron been living at Rah's crib since the incident that happened. I quit working at the barbershop since I've been making more cash at the trap house.

Rah has been somewhat nicer to me since the incident with my mom. He's still the same ass tho. Joshua and I have been hanging more often and I'm loving every second with him.

He doesn't know I trap so he just treats me and makes me feel like a normal teen. He always saying some stupid shit to make me smile hard as hell and genuinely believes that I am going to be his future baby mother. I really do like him and hope we continue to stay at the pace we are at.

"Do you have to leave?" Joshua whined.

"Yes I do. I have something important I gotta deal with right now." I said getting up off his couch.

"Well can I get at least one last kiss?" Joshua asked.

I walked back over to him and he pulled me on top of him giving me a deep kiss. I tried to push him off me but he held me tighter and grabbing my ass in the process.

"Okay Joshua I get it." I said laughing.

He laughed back. "So you staying?" He asked.

"No." I said smiling.

He sighed and let me go. "Alright. Text me tho." He said walking me to the door.

"I will. Later Josh." I said leaving.

"Later sexy." He replied shutting the door.

I hopped in my car.

YES MY CAR THAT I BOUGHT WITH MY TRAPPING MONEY and I went to Rah's house. I texted Rah and told him to come outside. When he came down I drove and pulled up to my old house or should I say my mothers house.

"You ready?" Rah asked.

"Of course I am." I said putting on a mask.

We was about to break in my mothers house to grab me and Aaron's clothes and belongings cause I knew for a fact that if I ask her she wouldn't let me go in.

We were going in late at night at a time I knew she wasn't gonna be home. But I still wanted play it safe just in case she was in the house. Rah pulled up at the front door and picked the lock. I looked at him.

"What?" He said.

"I still have the key to the house." I said pulling out the key.

He rolled his eyes and we tiptoe in the house going up the steps. I went in to my room and started to stuff all my clothes and photos in to a duffle bag. My room looked untouched. As if I never left this place. I went in to my closet and I punched the wall causing a hole. I pulled out my secret stash of cash and threw it in the bag. Rah came and ran in to the room.

"I thought you said we were taking shit back not trashing the place." Rah said.

I chuckled. "Relax. You got everything?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "You ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head and walked out the room till I stopped and looked at my mothers room.