My Name Is Zay By The Way

"Oh hell no. I hope you know you ain't gonna be going by yourself." Quan said.

"I wasn't planning on it. But anyways y'all 4 are coming with me tonight. I don't think we need a lot of people. This person seems like a amateur and not a professional." I said

"Yea but I still wouldn't underestimate them." Gunz said pulling out a machine gun.

"Oh please you just wanna shoot niggas." Dana said.

"I ain't even gonna deny it." He said kissing his gun.

Like I said...crazy.

"Gunz come downstairs to the second floor with me to count off the rest of the dope." Dana said.

They both left leaving me and Quan alone. I sat down in Rah's chair and took a deep breath.

I feel lost without him, like I can't think straight. Is this what he felt when I was out in that coma?

"Did you call his lawyer?" I asked.

"Yea. He went down there to go deal with him." Quan replied.

"So there's a chance he'll come out soon?" I asked.

"I'm not sure with that amount of weed and the fact that he's a 'suspect' he could be in there for a while." Quan replied.

"How long do you think?" I asked.

"Maybe a couple of months?" He responded.

"A COUPLE OF MONTHS? Is he gonna be okay? What the fuck? But they are only going by what someone said." I said.

"I know but it's still a long process. Even if he isn't convinced it'll still be a while till we even be able to talk to a judge." He said.

I sighed.

"It's okay. It's not like it's the first time he's being arrested. First time he ever got arrested was with me and that's when we were 12. We're hood niggas, we're use to this lifestyle." Quan said giving me a reassuring smile.

At that moment Gunz and Dana came in. "Y'all ready?" Dana asked.

"I'm more than ready, when I find out who the fuck snitch on Rah they'll regret being born." I said getting up.

"Yea girl stick up for yo man." Gunz said.

I started laughing and rolled my eyes. "That's not my man." I said.

We pulled up to the place that was just a abandon building. "This is just some bullshit." I mumbled.

"Dana stay in the car and keep you walki talki on." Quan said.

Gunz, Quan, and I walked in the building and there was just two chairs and a table. It was dark and only one light was on at the table. I sat down in one of the chairs while Quan and Gunz stood behind me.

"Ew it's Molly." A familiar voice said.

"No way. You not deadass." I replied.

The voice walked out the dark and to my surprise.

Not really.

Was Jasmine.

Never trusted that bitch.

"Hi Molly. Good to see you again." She said.

"Stop talking. What do you want? An why the fuck did you snitch on Rah?" I asked.

"Simply really. I honestly loved Rah with all my heart and I still kind of do. But come on now you came and ruin shit between us and he's been treating me like dirt ever since. This is just a way to get back at him and you." She said.