Jordan Knight

I woke up because Aaron was shaking my leg. "Get up Molly. It's time to eat breakfast in the dining room." He said.

I got up and went upstairs to brush my teeth and then went back down. I noticed that Melissa was sitting next to Rah and so was Lauren.

"Molly so nice of you to join us." Melissa said smiling.

Before I had a chance to say something the doorbell rang. "Molly since you're already up can you get the door?" Dana's dad asked.

I nodded my head and walked over to the door. When I opened it I was met face to face with a cute boy. He was cute but he just wasn't Rah.

"Wow." He said.

"Wow?" I asked.

"I mean do I have the wrong house or something? I'm looking for Melissa." He said.

"Yea she's inside come on in." I said opening the door and closing it behind him.

"Can I ask why you're here?" I asked.

"Oh Melissa my girlfriend and there was a party I wanted to take her to tonight." He said.

Boyfriend? Oh shit.

I smiled to myself. "So are you like her sister or something?" He asked.

"Oh fuck no. Her father is also the father of my best friend. So we all came here to visit his other family." I said walking back to the dining room.

He gave me a confused look but continued to follow behind me.

"Molly who was that at the- oh Jordan it's so good to see you." Lauren said.

"JORDAN?" Melissa yelled getting away from Rah quickly.

"I mean Jordan. Hi baby what are you doing here?" Melissa asked.

I smiled at her and took her seat next to Rashawn making him smile at me.

"Vacation ended early so I came here. Also they are have a party tonight so I wanted to know if you wanted to come?" He asked.

"Oh I don't think I-"

"She would love to come with you Jordan. As a matter of fact we all would like to come and party." I said.

Melissa glared at me but Jordan smiled. I felt Rah grip my leg and pull me close to him eyeing Jordan.

Jealous much?

"I think that's a wonderful idea." Dana's dad said. "And Aaron and Xavier can have their boys night with me." He continued.

"Yes." The boys said giving each other high five.

"If you don't mind me asking but who are you?" Dana asked.

"Oh I'm Jordan Knight Melissa's boyfriend." Jordan said.

Everyone in the the gang eyes got wide and Quan began to cough extremely hard causing us to stare.

"Sorry must be something in the air." He said.

Rah snickered. "Well I guess I should get going. I'll see y'all at the party tonight." Jordan said kissing Melissa on the cheek and waving us bye.

Melissa turned around looking at me and smiled. "I think we should start eating what about y'all?" I asked.

"I think that's a lovely idea." Dana said.

Hours later.

It was time for us to get dress and go to the party. Dana's dad begged her to stay in the house because she's pregnant but of course she declined and said she's still young and is not gonna party too hard.