Info before reading

I love teenwolf and Layden happens to be one of my many favorite ships.

This book is going to have some teenwolf elements in it.(supernatural creatures)

Yes I know there are many other story's like this one with a boy having a girl as a roommate(vise versa) which inspired me to add another to that list.

Some of the names of the charters are other going to be the actors/actress real name of actual character from the shows name

Hope you enjoy the story.

-Author
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The story is based on teen wolf. It's not going to be about the supernatural all the time.

I am only adding the werewolf part. THAT'S IT.

if you don't like the supernatural elements (werewolves) then this book isn't for you.

Thank you for reading
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Update: 2017

This story was made a long while back. During the time when I just begun writing story's so this story to me isn't as good as I use to think. I made this when I was younger so the plot makes absolutely  no sense to me but people do actually enjoy this. I'm not as huge of a fan with this story as much as I use to because of the weird plot and the grammar mistakes that I don't want to change because rereading this story makes me cringe at how bad of a writer I was, but I'm not saying I'm good now,just not as bad. But for those who actually enjoyed then thanks for reading.