Twenty Seven

*TIME SKIP*

"Babe! Hurry up!" Dylan says banging on the bathroom door.

"I'll coming!" I yell back opening the bathroom door.

I walk past him and head towards the closet to put my shoes on.

"I still can't believe the day is finally here." Dylan says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I know."

I look over to my bed that I'm going together come back to. 

"Your ready?" Dylan asked.

I nod and grab my suitcases that I came here with. I open the dorm door and walk out followed by Dylan with his suitcases. He locks the dorm door and we make our way down stairs to the lobby.

Once we get down there we turn in our keys to the dorm. We then walk outside the lobby and sit outside on the bench to wait for Dylan's stepfather to pick him up.

It was silent for a while before I spot Kelsey walking out the doors.

"Kelsey!" I yell while getting up.

She looks over towards me and smiles. I wrap my arms around her and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you." Kelsey says

I pull back with a huge smile in my face.

"I'm going too miss you too." I say pulling her into a hug again.

We pull apart.

"I'm going to see you next school year right?" She ask

I nod

She smiles and begin to walk off.

"Don't forget to call!" She shouts back

"I won't!"

I watch her as she goes into her car. I turn back and sit back down next to Dylan who was on his phone.

He looks up at me.

"My step dad's here." He says

My face turns to a frown.

"Don't worry. We'll be roommates again next year and the year after that." He says.

The frown was still in my face.

He smiles softly then pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around him.

"I'm going to miss you so damn much." He says.

"I am too."

He pulls back.

It's crazy once you think back on it how our relationships started. It wasn't hatred but I never really like him in the beginning but then slowly I did.

I still can't get over the fact that I'm dating a werewolf and all the crazy things that had happened because of him.

"I don't know if I should say this now but... I fucking love you." He says then smash his lips onto mine.

I instantly kiss back wrapping my arms round his neck and his hand went on my waist.

His hands travels down lower but I pulled away. He looks back at me a little confused.

"It's nothing bad. I just want to say I love you too." I say with a smile.

He smiles and pulls me into another kiss. The kiss last for a while but was soon interrupted by a car honk. We pull apart and turn to the direction of the honk.

"It's my step dad." He says a little embarrassed.

He grabs his suitcase that was behind him and mine and hand it over to me. I take it and he grabs my free hand as we walk over to the car.

When we get to the car Dylan's stepfather rolled the window down on the passages side.

"Hey dad." Dylan says

"Son."

His attention turned towards me.

"Who's this?" He asked with a warm smile.

"I wanted you to meet my girlfriend, Victoria. Victoria this is my dad." He says

"Nice to meet you." His father says.

"Nice to meet you too, Sir." I say not sure what to call him.

I hear Dylan laugh which caused me to I hit him on the side.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He asked.

"Don't laugh at me." I says

He only smirks a little.

His father cleared his throat before speaking.

"Well we should be getting on our way. It was nice meeting you Victoria." Dylan step dad says.

"Nice meeting you too." I reply back.

I move out the way to allowed Dylan to put his suitcase in the trunk and get into the passenger side of the car.

Once he got settled he looks at me.

"See you in about two months." He says kissing my hand.

I smile and nod. He smiles and his dad rolls the window back up.

I move back from the curb and watch the car drive off.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Finally finished with this book.

I don't really want to end it but if I want to publish another Layden book then I need to finish this one.

Thanks for all the support, comments, votes, and reads.

-author