Eighteen

So many weird things has been said today and what Arden just said has to be the weirdest out of all them.

"What are talking about? So much shit was said today that doesn't make any sense. So please explain yourself." I say

Before Adren can say anything the whistle was blown. I turn my attention back to the field.

The first guy ran up to Scott and Stiles and didn't even make it to the net without hitting the ground.

Next was a blond kid who Scott made loose his ball from his stick. A couple others went then it was Dylan.

"Better do good." I whisper.

Dylan picks the ball up and easily makes it past Stiles and barely past Scott. Once he made the shot Malia stands up whole everyone else was cheering.

"Do over!" She yells

"Sit down Malia." Adren says pulling her by the arm.

"There's no do over's in lacrosse." The coach says

"Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles." She say

"I'll take that action. Dylan get back in there!" Couch yells

Dylan looks confused but still went back over to do the play again

He gets the ball and make it past Stiles. Then came Scott. Scott bumped into Dylan and caused him to flip over and land hard on the ground.

"Dylan!"

I rushed out my seat on the bleachers and ran out to the field where Dylan was.

"Everyone get away from him!" The coach yells.

I make my way to him right when Scott and Stiles picked him up and limped him away from the field.

I followed after them. 

"Where are you guys taking him?" I ask them

We were standing outside the field when they turned around.

"To check out his leg." Stiles say then continued waking.

"Then I'm coming too." I say

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Stiles asked

"That's Victoria." Dylan says.

Both Scott and Stiles face changed.

"Oh so she your mate." Stiles says.

"Roommate." Dylan corrects

"Samething." Stiles says

"No its not." Dylan says removing his arm from around both Scott and Stiles and seems to be standing well.

"What happened to your leg?" I asked confused.

He literally just got hurt?

"Uhh......"

"Okay what is going on? First Brett, then Arden, now you."

Dylan sighs and walks up to me like nothing has happened to his leg.

"I'm about to tell you things. A lot of things. Some things probably wouldn't make any sense at all." He says.

I wait for him to continue.

"Come with me." He says pulling me by the arm and heading to the dorms.

"You need help with the explaining?" Scott asked.

"I need to learn how to handle situations on my own." He says

Scott nods with a smile on his face.

We make it back to the dorms and Dylan locks the door behind us.

He turns around and stays silent for a while.

"Well." I pushed.

"Let me get my thoughts together." He says before closing his eyes.

I give him a while.

"Okay I'm ready." He says opening his eyes again

"Have you ever heard of a werewolf?" He ask

I nod even though I have no idea where he's going with this.

"Have you heard of a kitsune?" He asked.

"Where are you going with this?" I asked.

"Take a seat. This will probably take a while." He says

We sit down on his bed and he turns and face me.

He takes a breath before talking

"Okay. So something happened to me when I was in highschool. I was a freshman to be exact. The two people you saw with me a couple of minutes ago are Scott and Stiles and they're basically the reason why what happened to me happened."

"So I was trying out for Lacrosse team for my highschool. I was being cocky and I was, well thought I was better then Scott and Stiles at the game. Long story short I broken my arm and Scott took me to the hospital and that was when I was bitten."

I processed the information he just said.

"What do you mean my bitten?" I asked

"Scott bit me. He's an alpha so I turned into a beta. His to be exact." He says

"What do you mean?"

"Werewolf. I'm talking about werewolves. Me, Scott, Cody, Brett, and Malia are werewolves. Well Malia is a were-coyote. Adren's a kitsune. I don't think you've met Lydia yet. But all of us are supernatural. We are all shape-shifters. Every but Stiles. Stiles is just Stiles."

I sit there kinda shocked.

"Victoria."

I look up at him.

"You believe me right?" He asked.

"I don't even understand half of what you said." I say

I stand up and start heading for the door. I open the door and get ready to head out to clear my head.

"You have to believe me." He says

"How can I believe you? The supernatural isn't real. Werewolves aren't real. None of what you said is real." I say turning to him again.

"Maybe you'll believe this." He says

Before I can ask what he was talking about he lifts his head up and roared. His eyes was golden and teeth was sharpened.

I reacted quickly by throwing a punch and dreaming which causes him to fall back and get the floor.

I rush out the door and ran as far away from the dorm as fast as I could.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the wait.

Thanks for 3k reads