Nine

We walk in the elevator. No one was in it or was trying to come in it. Once the doors closed I was about to push the button for the lobby but Dylan slapped my hand away.

"Why did you do that?" I ask pulling my hand back

"We aren't going to the lobby. We're actually heading to the fourth floor."

He pushes button 4 and the elevator starts going up.

"Why are we going there exactly?" I ask

"I want you to meet some people."

The elevator comes to a stop followed by the doors of it opening. We walk out and head towards the left and walk down the hall. We go to the very last door on the right of the hall.

Dylan knock on the door but it sounded more like a code or beat. The doors open. I froze.

My mouth was probably hanging open.

The boy who opened the door was a sex god. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

He hasn't notice me yet because he was hugging Dylan. When they let he turns and notice me and a small smile comes on his face.

I smile back at him. Dylan notices our stares and clears his throat.

"Babe this is Brett. Brett this is my roomate,Victoria." He say giving Brett a short glare.

Brett sticks his hand out.

"Nice to meet you Victoria." He says

"You too." I say with a small smile then shaking his hand

Our hands stay together longer than needed and a small laugh excepts his mouth.

He slowly pulls his hand away but my smile haven't vanished yet.

Dylan looks over at us but his face was unreadable.

"Oh. Come in."He says opening the door a little wider so we can walk in.

Dylan grabs my hand and bring us in. Brett's image is still fresh in my mind so I didn't care about Dylan holding my hand at that moment.

I hear the door close once we walk in so I pull my hand from Dylan's grasp.

"No touching." I say

He only smirks

"What ever you say."

I look around the room and Brett's not the only one in here. There's a boy sitting on his bed but with headphones in and his eyes closed.

The boy looks really familiar but I noticed that is was Cody the boy Kelsey went out with.

My eyes landed on the table in between the two bed on the wall. My eyes widened as saw what was on the table.

It was drugs. A lot of drugs.

I notice Dylan was talking to Brett at the door and left me standing in the middle of the room.

I rush over to him and pulled him by his ears towards me.

"This will only take a second." I tell Brett

I lead Dylan to side then let go of his ear.

He starts rubbing it.

"Why did you do that?" He ask

"You brought me here so I can do drugs with you?!" I say in a whisper.

"I told you we are going to be doing some fun things."

"How the hell is doing drugs fun?!" I ask

"You need to chill and learn how to have fun. Be the person you was at that party. The one who was actually having fun."

"Are you saying I'm boring?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Well if you put it like that..."

"I can have fun and I'm not boring." I say and turn from Dylan.

That's when I noticed what he just did and that I agreed to do drugs with him.

"Brett. Get the stuff ready!" Dylan yells

Brett nods and pulls a small box. I notice that the box is what they use to roll weed up.

He pulls a sheet out and up some of the weed on it and rolled it up then he did another.

Dylan walks over to Brett and pulled the chair out from under the table.

He grabs one and placed it in between his lips then grabbed the lighter.

Next thing I knew he blew the smoke out followed by a cough.

He passed it on to Brett.

Brett turned towards me and pat the empty spot on his bed. I walk over and take a seat.

I turn towards Dylan who lit the other one up. His eyes was closed with his head back. He will possible be high in the next 5 minutes.

I turn my attention back to Brett.

"Have you ever done this before?" He ask

"No. Never in my life." I say

"Do you know what a shotgun is?"

I shake my head no.

"Open your mouth a little." He says

I do what he says as he smoked up some of the weed and then moved it from his mouth.

He cups my face and brought his lips closer to mine but he blew the smoke in my mouth.

I closed my mouth.

He back away and a smile is on his lips. I lightly give him a smile.

"I would've kissed you but I don't think you would've want me to." He says.

"Who says I wouldn't want you to." I say

He smiles and did what he did before. I open my mouth just a little and he leans in.

I felt his lips on mine and the smoke fill my mouth. When we should've pulled away we didn't.

Instead he cups my face again then slid his hands down to my waist.

I move my leg over top of his so I was straddling and wrapped my arm around his neck.

I fell his hands land on my butt and a small moan escape my lips.

His lips moved from mine to my neck and I tilt my head a little.

I then feel him pull away.

Even with me on his lap he is still taller.

A smile is on his lips as he reached over and got his phone with me still on his lap.

"Maybe you should give me a call." He says handing his phone to me.