Sixteen

I wake up from the sun blinding my eyes and body heat from under me. That's when all of last night events flood back into my mind.

I slept with Dylan.

I look around to see most of or clothing on the ground. I see his phone on the table near. I turned it on so I could check the time.

I forgot today is Monday which means I gave class and my assignment for the photo should be graded.

I look back down to see Dylan who is still sleeping. I stare for a while before slowly and quietly getting on my feet and picking up my things from the floor then throwing them in the closet with the rest of my dirty clothes.

I really need to wash these later.

I looked for something clean then head to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once I was done with my shower I change then brushed my teeth.

The bathroom door opens while I was brushing my teeth. I didn't have to turn and look to know it was Dylan.

"Morning babe." He says before standing next to me and grabbed his toothbrush and begin brushing his teeth.

We both didn't say anything but how could you talk with a mouth full of toothpaste?

He was the first to spit out his tooth paste and wipe his mouth. Then he walked out. I spit mine out right after and wet a washcloth to wipe my mouth.

I look at myself I'm the mirror and back at Dylan. Am I falling for him? I knew him for about a week or two and so much has happened since.

I walk out the bathroom right when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I mumbled and walked to the door.

To my surprise Brett was standing at the door.

"Hey Victoria."He says.

He started to lean in for a hug but then stops. He moves away and stares at me.

"Why do you smell like that?" He ask

"Like what?" I asked confused.

"You smell like...like...."

He moves a little closer.

"You smell like Dylan?" He says confused.

"Why do you smell like him?" He asked.

"Well we do share a room with each other." I say

"No. The smell is different and what are those on your neck?" He ask

"What do you mean the smell is different?" I asked trying not to touch in the hickey subject.

"It's definitely not like your smell the last time I saw you." He says.

"Who's at the door babe?"

Brett looks taken back by the 'babe' thing.

Dylan walks over.

"Hey Brett." Dylan says

"Did you mark her?" He asked

"What do you mean?" Dylan asked

What does he mean by mark?

"Did you scent mark her?" He asked.

"What is he talking about?" I asked Dylan

"Why does it matter?" Dylan ask ignoring me

"I just want to know."Brett says

"And if I did?" He ask

"Then I will stay away from her." Brett says then walk away.

Dylan closes the door while I stand there confused. What does Brett mean by scent marking and how would he know if I smell any different. I wash up with a same scent all the time.

I turn to face Dylan.

"What the hell was he talking about?" I ask

"You won't understand." He says

"I don't understand now that's why I'm asking."

"Just drop it okay. I want to ask you something anyways." He says moving closer.

"And what's that?"

"Well at this school the sport is lacrosse and I happen to be good at lacrosse. They're also having tryouts so I was wondering if you wanted to come swing by and pay your boy a visit." He says

A smile appears on my face.

"Sure. What time?" I ask

"Around 1-ish."

"Then I'll see you around 1-ish." I say with a small smile.

He smirks and pecks me on the lips. My eyes widened at that his action. He pull back and notice my expression.

"Shit. I'm sorry." He quickly says

"No. Its fine. Just wasn't expecting it that's all." I say quickly.

He smiles and I smile back.

I walk over to my side of the dorm and grab my phone and bag then walk to the door.

"Don't forget about seeing me 1-ish babe." He says before I walked out the dorm.