Seven

I couldn't hold back the giggle that escaped my mouth.

"What's so funny?" Corey ask

I shake my head.

Mason walked up to Corey. I guess Corey sensed his presents because he turned around and a huge smile was on his face.

"Hey Mason." Corey says wrapping his arm around Mason's waist.

"Hey Corey. Hey guys." Mason says then looks down at his shoes.

"So this is the boy you've been hiding from us. Why would you hide him? He's so adorable." Kelsey says while squishing Corey's cheeks

He starts smiling

"I'm not hiding him now. Anyways, Corey this is Victoria and Kelsey." Mason says gesturing to the both of us

"Anyways we will be leaving now." Mason says before pulling Corey away.

"Good idea we have to get ready for my date tonight." Kelsey says pulling me to the dorms with her.

"Bye Mason!" I shout over my shouted over my shoulder

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It took some convincing but I managed to get Kelsey to get ready in my dorm. Mostly because nothing interesting happens in her dorm.

Its almost 7:15 so we only have fifteen minutes to get her ready. Dylan was here but he was showering.

I was doing Kelsey's makeup. I had to get down on my knees so I can do her makeup but I had a pillow so I won't hurt my knees.

I get some lipstick and start applying it to her lips. I made sure the color wasn't to much since it is a casual date after all.

"Why are you on your knees babe? Unless you get down like that."

I turn to see the one and only Dylan and once again he's shirtless.

"Why don't you have a shirt on Dylan? Why do you always get down like that?" I ask once I put my focus back on Kelsey

I feel like Kelsey got use to me and Dylan arguments.

"You know you like me like this." He says

I roll my eyes even though he can't see it.

"I really don't."

I finish with Kelsey's lips and her date starts in ten minutes.

I get up from the ground and put my pillow back in my bed.

"I'm nervous." Kelsey says to me

"Don't be. Your going out with a super hot boy and you look amazing." I say

She really does. She's wear black high waisted jeans and a cropped light gray sweater.

I hear Dylan scoff from behind me.

"I know. That's why I am nervous. What if I embarrass myself." She says

"You got this. He should be at you dorm any minute now." I say with a assuring smile.

She nods and heads for the door.

"Thanks Victoria. I owe you one." She says before heading out the door.

I pack up what was on my bed then decided to change into some night clothes.

When I turned around I bumped into Dylan.

"Who did you think was super hot?" He ask with his arms crossed.

He still doesn't have a shirt on.

"I'm talking about your friend Cody. I'm sure you've seen him before to know what I said was right." I say just to see his reaction.

"Why get all excited over Cody when you have a hot boy right here. Not to mention your roommate."

I say can't say he's wrong because Dylan does have a pretty amazing body.

"I know that. But why have just the roommate when you can get the best friend friend too." I say with a smirk on my face

Dylan look like his thinking pretty hard about my statement.

How about seeing how far things will go?

"So you want us both?" He ask

"Does that sound like what I just said?" I ask.

"To me it does." He says

I walk up towards him and get my lips close to his ear.

"Then maybe that what I mean." I whisper and leave a small kiss on the side of his ear.

I slowly back away with a smirk on my face. Dylan's face was shocked.

I walk to get my clothes then into the bathroom to change then close the door behind me.

"Why do you keep on doing this to me Victoria!" Dylan yells.

"I didn't do anything!" I say back with a smile creeping on my face.

"You just got me hard then left. Who does that to a man?!"

I quietly laughed while I changed my clothes.

Maybe living with Dylan won't be that bad.