Thirteen

I slowly pull away from the kiss with my eyes still closed.

"Why did you kiss me?" Dylan asked softly.

I open my eyes to be greeted by his blue.

"I don't know. It just seemed like the right thing to do." I replay back, my voice barely above a whisper.

I remove my hands from around his neck.

"Well I'm glad you did." He say with a small smile on his face.

I was so confused as to why I even kissed him so I only nodded as a response.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Just some mixed feelings."

I take a seat on my bed. To much is happening all at once and I need to recollect my thoughts.

"Do you want me to leave?" He ask

I nodded.

"Okay."

He walks to the door and open it.

"Call me of you need anything." He say before leaving out the room and Amber comes in with the pizza.

She looks at me then at Dylan than back to me.

"What's up with you guys? You both looked sad." she asked confused

"Can we eat at my friends dorm? I need some help with a certain situation." I say

She nods and we head out the dorm and to Kelsey's dorm.

I knock on Kelsey's dorm don't then she opens it.

"Hey Victoria." She looks at Amber.

"Hi. I'm Kelsey." She says

"Amber."

Kelsey opens the door wider for us to come in.

I take a seat on Kelsey's bed and Amber place the pizza on the desk. Mason was in the room too.

Amber grabs pizza slice and sat in the chair that was near the bed.

"Anything you want to talk about?" Kelsey asked.

"Something happened between me and Dylan a couple of minutes ago." I say

Mason's head pops up.

"What happened?" He ask

"This thing sorta happened and I think I liked it." I say.

"What did you guys do?" Kelsey ask

"Kiss."

"He kissed you?" Amber ask

"No. I kissed him." I say shyly

"But what about Brett? I thought you and him was getting together?" Kelsey ask

"You kissed Brett?" Mason asked.

"Yes we kissed but I'm not sure about my feelings toward either of them." I say

"How did you feel about kissing Dylan?" Amber asked

"I enjoyed it but I also enjoyed kissing Brett too. I mean who wouldn't want I kiss him."

"You are one confused person." Amber says grabbing another slice of pizza.

"I know. Just hand me a slice." I say

"Can I maybe get one too?" Mason asked

"Make that one for me too." Kelsey say moving towards the box.

"Leave one slice of pepperoni." I say

"I thought you hate pepperoni?" Amber asked

"Its not for me. Its Dylan's slice." I say

They all gave me weird looks but I ignored it.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
At started getting late. Late as in 11pm late. Amber was half sleep when we got back to my dorm so she collapsed on my bed in her clothes.

As for me I wasn't sleepy. Dylan was in the bathroom showering or whatever he is doing.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed a shirt and shorts. I slipped out of my hoodie and jeans.

"We got to stop seeing each other like this."

I turn to see Dylan.

"Its not my fault you're always in the bathroom when I need to change." I say pulling my shorts on and my shirt.

I fully turn and faced him.

"You can't really blame me if this is what I always get to walk into." He says gesturing to me.

I roll my eye with a small smile on my face and that's when I remembered the pizza.

"Oh. I saved you a slice of pizza." I tell him walking over to the table I left it on. I opened up the box up and walked over to Dylan who went to sit on his bed.

"It's pretty cold now." I say with a small chuckle and sat on his bed.

I handed the box over time him. He opens it up and got the pizza.

"At least its a big slice so that makes up for the coldness." He say taking a big bite of it.

"Well I'm going to be heading to sleep now and you should to." I say getting up.

Dylan bits the box over to the desks.

"I don't want to go to sleep. Just stay up me." He says

"Go to bed Dylan." I say getting over to my bed.

I push Amber over a little so I can have space for myself. Dylan walks over to his bed and face me.

"What?" I ask

"You should come over here with me."

"I can't. What if Amber wakes up or someone else comes?" I ask

He shrugs.

"Just go to sleep Dylan." I say

"Fine. I'll just cuddle with a pillow." He mumbles.

He grabs the pull and wrap his arms around it.

I sigh and drifted off to sleep.