Twenty Five

Void Stiles has nothing to do with the chapter.

You would think that the day before the first lacrosse game Dylan would be practicing.

Well that's certainly not what he's doing. Not like what he's doing is a bad thing but he has something more important to do.

"Why are we here again?" I asked him as we walk in the woods for something I don't know about.

"So we could be alone." He says grabbing my hand so I can get over the fallen tree that was in the way.

"I know that but why in the woods? Especially when it's getting dark." I asked again.

He shrugs his shoulders which cause me to roll my eyes.

We continue walking hand in hand to who knows where.

After five minutes or so we make it to what seems to be a cliff.

Dylan lets go of my hand which causes me to drown but I let him. He walks over towards the cliff and stands there before taking a deep breath.

"Nature smells great this evening." He says

I furry my brows and wall over to him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked before his arm meets my stomach making me stop.

"Be careful. This is about a 50 foot drop." He says.

"So why are you standing at close to the edge?" I asked

"I can heal if I fall. You can't." He says

I walk over two a nearby rock and sit on it watching the sun finally set. I sense Dylan walking over to sit by me which he did.

He puts his arm around me and pulls my closer.

"Can you tell me why we're here again?" I asked leaning into him

"I just wanted to hang out with you." He says

"But we hang out all the time." I tell him

He shrugs.

"But it's different right now." He says.

I look up at him and smile before looking back down again.

"I guess your right."

"I know I'm right." He says

"And now you just ruined the moment."

He looks down at me and smiles.

He bends has neck down and kiss my forehead before looking back at the scenery in front of us.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the short chapter. I'm working in the lacrosse chapter which is going too be longer so it's taking a while to write.

This chapter was mainly written because of a boring thought in my head.

Thanks for 12k.

-author