Six

My first two classes went by pretty fast. Kelsey texted me a minute ago saying she has something important to tell me.

I walked into the building and like she said Kelsey was waiting outside the classroom. Mostly because we have 5 minutes until class officially begins.

"What's the news? Is it about the mystery boy?" I ask once I walked up to her.

"Yes but I have some even bigger news." She says with a smile on her face.

"Which is...."

"I have a date tonight." She says with a squeal.

"Aww I'm do happy for you. Who is it?" I ask

"Cody."

"I should've known. When is the date?" I ask

"7.30."

"Where is he taking you?" I ask

"I don't know but nothing fancy."

Students starts entering the classroom.

"Do you know how the mystery boy looks like." I ask as we enter the room.

"I don't know but let's sit at the very top so we can see if he comes in or not." She says

I nod at the idea. We start making our way to the top then took our seats.

There was about 10 student in the room and all but one are girls and the only boy was a blond so it couldn't be him. Plus the boy Mason was with has a rounder head from the back.

More and more students starts walking in but I kinda stopped looking until Kelsey nudge me with her elbow.

I look at her and she points to a boy two rooms down.

"I think that's him." She whispers even though I highly doubt he could hear us from all the way down there.

I look at the boy that she was pointing at and he did have the right head shape and hair color as the boy we saw that night.

"That might be him." I whisper back.

She hands over her phone and there was a picture of Mason and the boy kissing. The image was the same as the time we say them.

"When did you take this picture?" I ask her.

"I didn't take it. A boy name Matt did."

"Then how did he get the picture?" I ask

"Matt takes pictures of everything. I just asked him if he had any pictures from the party and he did."

I slowly nodded

"He also happened to have this picture."

She slide her finger across her phone screen and the next photo popped up. My eyes widened.

"Care to explain?" She ask

It was the picture if me and Dylan dancing and I believe that the photo was taken at the wrong time. Especially because of his and my facial expressions.

"I don't even remember doing that." I lied.

"Plus we were drunk. If we wasn't I wouldn't have done that." I say

"Oh really. Matt happens to have more photos of you and him together. Maybe if I ask he would prob-"

She gets cut off once the professor entered the room.

Once the class was over me and Kelsey rushed put the door to go after the boy. We caught up to him outside.

"Wait!" Kelsey yells out.

I don't think the boy knew if we was calling him or not.

"Let's just follow him and see where he goes." I suggest.

"But what about getting ready for my date?" She ask

"We have plenty of time for that. Let's hurry before we loose him."

She nods and we continue after him. He finally stops near a huge tree and sits down with his back against the tree.

I put my hand up to stop Kelsey from approaching him.

"What are you doing? I thought we were going to ask him questions?" She ask

"We are but first let's admire his features." I say slowly removing my arm back to my side.

He was pretty cute but obviously taken by Mason. Plus he's gay.

"You're right." She says

We stared for a while until it became very awkward.

"Let's go now before he notice our stares." Kelsey says

I nod in agreement. We begin to approach him.

"Excuse me." I say polity

He looks up and gives us a warm smile. We smile back.

He stands up.

"You guys need anything?" He ask

His voice sounds very sweet. No wonder why Mason went for him.

"We just have a few questions to ask." Kelsey says.

"What would you guys like to know?"

"What's your name?" I ask

"Corey. Corey Bryant." He says

"Are you in a relationship?" Kelsey asked.

Great question to ask someone you barely know. Good one Kelsey.

"You both are very beautiful girls but I'm not really into that if you know what I mean." He say

"Oh. We didn't mean it like that. We know you're into boys. We just want to know who?" Kelsey quickly says.

"Ohh. Sorry for assumptions." He says with a chuckle.

"So are you?" I ask

"Yeah I am currently I guess." He says

"If it's not weird, can we ask who?" Kelsey ask

"I'm not sure you know him or not." He says

"We probably will." Kelsey says.

"We aren't that 'official' but his name is Mason."

I huge grin came on my face when I see who was running up behind Corey but he froze when he say us.

It was Mason.