Twenty

Mate?

He likes me?

So many thoughts are spinning in my head and my stomach feels all warm and bubbly and its weird.

"I-I I'm-"

I tried to say something but words wouldn't form.

"Can you just say it. I can smell the way you feel." He says

"But why do you like me? I'm no different from other girls."

"I like you because you're you. I like it when we argue and I like your personality. There's something about you that draws me to you and I don't really know what it is but I do know that you like me too. I can smell it."

"I don't like you okay. Most of things that happened between us was because of you. You forced me to do it." I say pushing him back.

"You made me talk to you." I say pushing again.

"You made me kiss you." I pushed him again and this time against to wall

I stare at him.

"You made me like you." I say barely above a whisper but I'm sure he heard it.

I lean my head on his shoulder but he lift my head up with his finger.

I felt tears trying to come out and I'm pretty sure it will at any moment.

"I didn't make you do anything. You just fell for me." He says in a low voice.

"Really?" I question.

"Its not a problem though, because I fell for you too."

I stare at him for a moment then I finally accepted it. I like Dylan. I move my eyes back on the floor.

"I really did fall for you." I say thinking out loud but my gaze stayed on the floor.

I look back up at him and he had a small smile on his face which caused me to feel butterflies in my stomach.

I felt his hands move to my waist.

He's eyes move from me to my lips. He takes his left hand to remove the hair from my face then rested his hand on my cheek.

"We both fell for each other." He says before slowly moving in and placing his lips on mine.

I kissed back. Its pretty obvious this kiss wasn't like any before. It was slower and passionate.

I slowly pulled back then fluttered my eyes open to be melted by Dylan's blue.

"Can we hurry up and make this official?" He asked.

I smile and slowly nod.

"Good." He says before leaning in again but only from a quick second.

We look at each other for a while.

"So I have a boyfriend now? That's kinda weird." I say to my self but out loud

"You'll get use to me." He says before letting go and walking towards his bed to remove his shirt

I smile.

"I think I'm getting there. I'm not sure about your sexual remakes though." I say turning around to face him.

"That will probably never stop happening and I will probably be doing in more often. Better prepare yourself." He says smirking

I smirk and walk over to my bed. I never did check my grade from my photography class. I sit down and check my emails on my phone.

I looked for the email from my photographer teacher and opened it. I was surprised about the grade I got.

I got a 'A'

"Yes!" I say standing back up on my feet.

"Werewolf hearing babe." He says turning around rubbing his ears.

"Your picture got me a good grade."I say happily going over to him to give him a hug.

I pull away with a huge smile on my face.

"If I could remember I was promised something special. After all it was my face that got you your grade." He says with a smirk.

"Hmmm. I don't remember." I lied.

He let's out a scoff that was then followed by a laugh.

"So since we are a couple we can finally do those couple things." He says

"What do you have in mind?" I asked

Instead of replying he nodded his head over to the bathroom. I turn my attention to the bathroom and back at him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"That is definitely not happening." I say

"Come on."

"No. We literally just got together a couple minutes ago." I said.

"And we had sex before getting together. I already seen you naked and I'm tellng you now its not a bad sight." He says

He moves closer to me then removed my jacket that was on.

He looks at me in the eyes then got down to untie both of my shoes. I step out of them. He smirks once he stands up and we were eye level.

He moves his hands on my waist and then slowly under my shirt. His hands making contact with my skin. I close my eyes.

His lip is then on my neck and I tilt my head a little. I feel him lifting my shirt up and then he removed his lips from my neck and pulled my shirt over leaving me in a t-shirt.

"I forgot you also had a t-shirt on." He says

"Maybe you should fix it." I whisper in his ear.

"Maybe I should." He says with a smirk.

I smile and removed own shirt before Dylan could leaving me in just a bra. I toss the shirt behind me. I smirk while Dylan had wide eyes.

I walked slowly to the bathroom door and before fully going in I poke my head out.

"Are you coming or not wolf boy?" I say with a smile.

I heard him growl and quickly come towards the bathroom. I giggle once he came in and shut the door behind us. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for 6k reads.

-author