Eight

Since today is Friday and I only have one class I decided not to go. I check my phone to see its almost 10 so even if I did get out of bed to go I would be late.

I stretch out of bed and grab my laptop and email my photography teacher and send him the picture of Dylan.

After the email I head into the bathroom before Dylan can get in so I could take my shower. I stay in the shower for a while just because the water felt great.

I step out the shower then grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself after I dried my hair with it.

I forgot to get my clothes which was stupid, especially since Dylan is out there. I groan then opened the bathroom door.

As I expected Dylan was awake but he was already clothed. I froze in my spot when he turned and looked at me.

Instead of my face he was looking down at me. 

"Eyes up her buddy."

A smirk form on his lips when he looked up and walked over.

"Nice body babe." He says

My grip on the top of the towel tighter once he placed his hands on my waist.

"Maybe you should let me get a better look." He whispers in my ear.

Surprisingly his breath smelt fresh.

I fell his lips attach to my neck followed after teeth and his grip on my waist got tighter. I close my eyes and placed my free hand on around him. I was trying to stop him but the feeling was to much.

And that's when I did the thing I wasn't expecting myself to do.

A moan slipped out of my mouth.

I felt Dylan lips form into a smile on my neck then he backs away.

"Doesn't feels good when your left hanging does it babe?" He ask with a smirk on his face and head into the bathroom.

I knew what he was talking about. His little boner yesterday.

Its not my fault he gets hard easily.

I touch my neck where his mouth was just on.

I quickly grab my under clothes and slipped them on. I grabbed some random pair of jeans and flannel and threw them on my bed.

I grab my phone and opened up my front camera. He left a hickey on my neck and it was already a light shade of purple.

I groan.

"Damn. I was right. You do have a nice body."

I turn around to Dylan and give him a disgusted look.

"You can't blame me. You're the one barely clothed." He says

He was right but that wasn't what I was mad at.

Amber is coming tomorrow and I'm planning on getting something to eat but now I have to deal with an exposed hickey.

"I'm not giving you this look because of what you just said about my body. Its because you left a hickey on my neck." I say pointing to the spot.

"You left me twice standing with a boner. I should have a little revenge."

"How am I going to go out with a hickey on my neck?!"

"Isn't that what makeup is for?" He say in a duh tone

I roll my eyes and then remember that I'm only in underclothes.

"Turn around." I say

"Why?"

"Just do it. Please." I say

He groans but still turn.

I slip into my pant and put my flannel on and button it up.

"Can I look now?" He ask

"Ew. No."

He turns around anyways but his facial expressions was different. A new type of different.

"You look nice today." He compliments.

"You too."

He slowly nods.

I don't know why but we kinda stare at each other for a while. I clear my throat and move my attention the the floor.

"I'm going to go now." He say head towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"To have some fun. Its Friday." He says

"At 10 on the morning?"

"Duh. What else am I going to do?"

I shrug.

"What were your plans?" He ask

"I dont know. Probably got get something to eat at the cafeteria. Talk to some people."

"Who are some people?" He ask

"My friends."

"Well take that off of your boring list of things to do today because your coming with me." He says putting his arm around my neck

"Why should I?"

"So you can have some fun." He say. 

He walks us out the dorm and locks the door behind us.

I have a feeling this isn't going to end well for either of us.