Twelve

I stomped down the steps. I ignored getting on the elevator.

I checked my pockets to make sure my money was in it and it was.

I head down the steps and into the lobby and then sat in on of the chairs. I Unlock my phone and see the text I haven't replayed to yet.

Unknown: Hey Victoria its Brett

Victoria: Hey Brett

I quickly saved his number as a contact.

Brett: someone's throwing this huge Halloween party next week. Do you want to go?

Victoria: with you?

Brett: yeah if you want

Victoria: Okay

Brett: I text you everything else later

Victoria: okay see you there

"Who are you texting?"

I quickly get up from my seat to see it was Amber.

A huge smile was on my face. I run to her and hugged her.

"I can't believe your here."

"I told you I was coming." She says once we let go of the hug.

"I know but still."

"Let's get a photo together first." She says already pulling her phone out so I couldn't agree here.

She unlocked her phone and open up there camera only to get a notification about low battery.

"Let's go to your room. I need time put these bags somewhere and charge my phone." She says.

I nod as we head towards the elevator.

Once we got to the for I start remembering the reason why I left the room. Because of Dylan and has probably still in there.

But then again I have to let her in to let her to put her bag there. I sign and unlock my dorm room.

To my surprise Dylan was here doing homework which his something I've never seen him do.

His eye move from his work to me then Amber. I grab Amber's bag and place it at the end of my bed on the floor.

It was so awkward because no one was saying anything. Me and Dylan just got into an argument and Amber and Dylan doesn't know each other.

"So this is your roommate. Nice." Amber says breaking the silence.

Dylan moved his work from him and stand up.

"You must be Victoria's friend. Dylan." He say sticking his hand out

"Amber." She says accepting it.

They stayed like that for a while and I felt like a third wheel even though they aren't together.

They finally let go and she walks over to my bed and plugs her phone up in my charger.

"Come over V. Let's hurry and take this picture so we can eat because I'm hungry."

I walk over as she opens up the camera again. She smiles as I kiss her cheek. She snaps the photo then looks at me with a smile.

"I think this turned out good but now let's get something to eat." She says.

"But we just got settled."

She shrugs her shoulders.

"How about ordering pizza?" Dylan suggested.

"Okay I'll order pizza." I say already looking for a cheap pizza place to call.

We end up buying an extra large half cheese and half pepperoni since I hate the pepperoni. It just to greasy even though the pizza is even greasier.

Dylan went back to doing his work after I orders.

Amber sit next to me on my bed.

"So. Meet any new people that you want to tell me about?" She asked

"I have a few friends." I say

"I'm going to be straight forward. Who is Brett?" She ask

My eyes widened. How does she know about Brett? She's only been her for 20 minutes.

"Oh Brett. Don't even bring up Brett to her." Dylan says from across the room.

"Who's Brett?" Amber ask him.

"Brett is one of my friends that she happened to make out with in front of me." He says

"Does brett at least look good?" She ask

"Trust me. He's sexy and fine as hell." I say then quickly covered my mouth.

I didn't even mean to say that out loud.

Amber has a smirk know her face and Dylan had a confused face.

"Looks like someone has the hots for Brett." She says

Dylan scoffs.

"Why do you even like him?" Dylan ask

"I never said I liked him. I just has cute." I say which is true. I barley know him but who wouldn't want kiss a hot guy?

"So you make out with any random guy you see?" Dylan ask.

"I'm going to go see if the pizza guys down at the lobby." Amber says rushing out of the room.

"I don't make out with any random guy. Plus your not any better. Do you really want me to bring up what happened when I first came to this school?" I ask him standing up in the process.

"But have you seen me with someone after I actually got a chance to know you?" He say standing up and walking up to me.

"I don't know what you do in your free time and what does that have to do with Brett?" I ask

"What does he have that I don't?" He ask moving a step closer.

"I don't know!"

"Then why did you kiss him?!" He asked.

"Because I-"

"Why did you kiss him in front of me?!" He ask moving forward again and this time with very little space between us.

"Why did you d-"

I cut him off the only way I knew how in order to get him to stop yelling.

I grabbed his face and smashed my lips to his and instantly felt butterfly's.