Eleven

I wake up to the sound of my of phone ringing but I couldn't get it because of Dylan's grip.

Why did I even allow him to sleep in my bed?

"Answer your damn phone, Victoria."

"I could is you let go." I say

I feel him move his arm. Just when I was about to get up I feel my phone hit my face. It wasn't hard but it still hurt.

"What the hell Dylan?"

He doesn't say anything.

I decide to answer it.

"Hello"

"Hey V. Remember I told you that I might come visit you."

"Amber?"

"The one and only."

A laugh escapes my lips

"I'm just joking. I'll be there in an hour."

Then she hangs up. I check the time to see that its 11:00. I also notice I have 2 messenges I need to reply back too.

"Dylan get off of me. I need to get ready." I say

He groans in responds

"Get up Dylan." I say pushing him from me but he ends up falling off the bed and on the floor bringing me with him.

He groans. I didn't feel anything since I fell on top of him.

"That what you get from not getting up." I say patting his face then standing up to find something to wear.

I hear him mumble a 'whatever'. I look back at his to see him bring a pillow and my covers from my bed down to the floor with him.

I chuckle at him. I end up grabbing light denim jeans and a black hoodie. I bring them into the bathroom with me as a took a quick shower to remove yesterdays smells from me.

After the shower I changed quickly and did my hair and makeup. I walk out the bathroom and the room didn't have a pleasant small either and Dylan was still on the ground.

I didn't have any air freshener but I had perfume so I sprayed it around the room.

"Stop spraying." Dylan mumbles.

"Unless you want the whole room to smell like drugs so we can get kicked out I'm not taking any chances." I say.

I hear him get up from the floor and head I into the bathroom. I walk over to my bed and made it up and did Dylan's too just because.

I check to see that its 11:30.

"What are you in a rush for? And what's up with all that cleaning?" Dylan ask from behind.

"I have a friend coming over and they're not going to run away because of a dirty dorm." I say turning towards him.

"Is it Brett?"

"No. The dorm is just dirty." I say

"It's not that dirty." He said throwing his shirt that he just had on to the floor and putting on a new one.

"That is what I'm talking about." I say motioning towards the shirt.

"I was just about to pick it up. Stop bitching." He says while picking the shirt up

I give him a 'are you serious look'

"Why the hell are you looking at me."

"I'm the bitchy one but your the one having a problem about picking your own shit off the floor!"

"That's exactly what I'm talking about. Your bitching right now!" He yells back

"It only because you can't clean up after yourself!"

"Just stay out if my damn business!"

I grab my phone and check the time again.

"Fuck it. I don't have time for your shit."

I walk towards the door and slam it behind me.