Chapter 21

A week had passed and Jake's feeling much better now. He's back to his gold troublesome self.

Jayden is great, he helps around more and I get time to study. I've been looking around for colleges but the thing is I don't really want to leave here, I mean there's alot of good colleges here so I think I just might stay right here and go.

"Hey,Luke and the guys are coming over today ok" I heard a voice whisper in my ear as I threw Jake's clothes in the washing machine. Jayden's extra nice and romantic but I hate that he's only like that to me but with others he's this cold arrgant person.

I spun around in his arms my heart beating fast.

"Okay, but remember clean up after" I said while staring up at him his arms around my waist. I looked into his eyes as I remembered the night I slept in his bed. We didn't talk about his sleeping problem but I didn't ask.

"Whatever you say ma'am" he said in a British voice detaching himself away from me bowing in fritn of me. I chuckled and shook my head before pressing the start button on the machine and turning around to find him staring at me with a soft smile.

"What?" I asked confusedly. He shook his head and I knotted my brows before shaking my head and walking out the laundry room. I could hear Jake's loud singing from the cartoon he was watching.

"Jake that's enough tv come and do some homework!" I yelled as the TV was very loud. I heard a loud groan and tiny footsteps running to my direction as I put some clean clothes into Jake's bedroom while Jayden just followed me everywhere like a little puppy.

"But mama!" He whined as he came into the room. He pouted and looked absolutely adorable but he still needed to do some homework and I didn't want to give anyone any reason to want to take Jake away.

"No buts Jake, you have to do your homework" I said sternly giving him a look while walking out the room to put some of my clothes. They both followed.

"Daddy!" He whined and I didn't look back but I knew he was giving him the puppy dog face. Jayden tended to give in alot more than I did. I swear if the kid comes and asks for a private jet or something Jayden will comply, just because of one look. I knew I did t want Jake to be some spoiled kid so I had to be the strict one.

But sometimes situations like these made me wonder how Jayden will be when he has a daughter, like seriously they are the most spoiled ones because of their fathers. My thoughts were interrupted.

"Oh no buddy! You know what she did the last time I helped you out, so you're on your own, do your homework" Jayden said but didn't look at Jake cause he knew he would be fooled by his cutness.

Jake huffed and went inside his room to finish his homework.

"Um Jayden is there any particular reason as to why you're following me around" I asked while I put the basket on my hip and looked up at him.

"Two reasons actually, one I want to spend time with you and two........the view is damn good from the back here" he said and winked.

"You pervert!" I exclaimed and threw a sock at him. He's so despicable. At that same time the doorbell rang. Jayden took the sock of and pecked my lips and forehead before running down to his friends.

I don't want Jake to know that they're here cause anytime these boys are over Jake gets all hyper and he doesn't listen and plus everytime they leave he learns a new word! A bad one!

As soon as I heard the door open, the chatter began. The house were filled with obnoxious laughter and yelling. Urghhhh! Boys I tell you.

"Yo Bethany hi! Wherever you are!" I heard Luke holler through the house. I chuckled and continued packing my clothes.