Chapter 30

3 months later.

"Do you have everything" I mumbled.

"Yeah" he said sofly. I nodded even though he didn't see me. In 5 minutes his plane will come to take him go Harvad. We didn't talk about what'll happen to us. I mean who can, we both stood quietly while I held into Jake's hand as he looked around the busy airport. Jayden suddenly turned around, my heart stilled.

He walked and went down in his knees in front of Jake.

"Hey buddy" he said an got Jake's attention Jake jumped onto him making Jayden chuckle and me smile sofly.

"You got to be a good boy for me okay, and not give your mama trouble" he said but looked intently at me. I could feel my eye water.

Jake nodded.

"I'll miss you daddy, when you coming back" Jake said and tried to pull at Jayden's hair. He's now 4 his birthday was 2 months ago we had a small party for him with his friends from school and ours.

"I-i don't know buddy" he said sofly but glanced at me. He was really distant this past few weeks. My face went blank when I heard his flight being announced. He pit Jayden down and we both stood looking at each other.

4 years.

His face suddenly softened at the tears escaping my eyes. His body crashed into mine as he craddled me as I sobbed.

"I'll miss you so much baby" he whispered and caressed my cheeks. My heart was hurting so much. Would he forget about us.

"Stay Please, god I know I was pushing you to go but please stay I'm sorry I am being selfish bit just don't don't go" I said sofly.

"You know I can't stay love" he said sofly and kissed my lips sofly igniting the familiar sparks.

"Don't forget us" I whispered.

"I won't, I'll visit don't worry" he said gently and kissed Jayden's cheeks and mine before walking away.

I held Jake's hand and looked at him walk away from our lives becasue I knew, he knew that he wouldn't be able to visit his mother will make sure of it and in that moment I never hated someone as much as I did to her.

********************************
"Jake baby hurry up I'll be late for class come down!" I shouted and quickly got my keys and bag. I heard tiny footsteps running and I soon saw Jake and I lifted him  up and walked to my car.

I buckled him up in the back seat and started driving.

"Mama, I don't wanna go by Aunty Amy" he whined. Amy decided not to go to college and took over her mother's coffee shop. It's well for her. I think Brandon and her have something going on. Sadly Sam had to go. They visit her all the time though.

"Baby I know but you know I have to go the school" I sighed tiredly. It's been a tough and heavy month with  Jayden gone. We actually haven't talked in 3 weeks. The cost week was great we talked and everything was normal but then he stopped answering calls and replying to texts.....I don't know what that means but it didn't hurt me I cry every night. I just became so familiar with Jayden and everything about him that I don't know what to do anymore.

"Mama when daddys gonna call" a small soft voice asked. I looked in the mirror and I saw his sad face. It broke my heart.

"I don't know baby, he's just really busy don't worry he will" I said and smiled. I hoped he believed me what the hell I don't even believe me.

********************************
2 months later.

Hurt. What is hurt. Hurt is what I felt for 2 and more months. Crying is what I did at nights.