Chapter 31

"Can I stay" a voice behind me said. I continued washing the dishes from our dinner together. Jake took alot of time to persuade, he's still edgy about Jayden but he's actually talking to him so that's good. We haven't talked except for the necessary do you want something to drink and so fort.

"Bethany I'm talking to you" I heard a slightly irritated voice spoke out and I spun around with a glare.

"You don't get to be irritated Jayden" I hissed and glared at him. I could feel him trying to keep his cool as he was never one for being talked to in a tone as he called it, well he needed to pull that off with someone else.

"I'm sorry but I'm trying here and it feels like I'm talking to a fuc*king corpse!" He finally snapped.

"How nice, I thought you would've been taught some nice words to use there I was wrong!" I exclamied.

"And to clarify something here you don't get to yell at me! You don't get to be irritated or annoyed!" I snapped. His arms grasp the counter and I could physically see him losing control.

"I'm trying here Bethany I'm really trying here!" He hissed.

"Oh do you want to damn medal what do you want me to do Jayden have makeup sex with you!" I exclaimed but them closed my eyes and calmed my breathing. Jake's asleep.

"It's late you can sleep in one of the guest rooms next to Jake's" I spoke in a quieter voice. I wiped my wet hands on the clot and made my way upstairs.

My mom will be back next week so that's good. She would've kicked Jayden out by now I know I should but I just......can't.

I opened my door and dropped myself on my bed. I've been having a little problem with sleepong I mean we slept with each other for roughly about 6 months of course my body would get familiar with his touch. I normally have to read about 10 chapters of a book to fall asleep but I know tonight I wouldn't be getting any as I know he's practically right in the next room.

After a couple minutes I heard loud footsteps coming in to my room. The door opened and Jayden looked at with with these intense eyes that made me breathless on spot.

He came closer to me and took my book before resting it in the night stand and then he took of my glasses.

He then slipped in behind me and grabbed my waist pulling my body closer to him. Tingles spread throughout my body but I struggled against him.

"Jayden what are you doing let go!" I exclaimed and tried to pull his arms of my waist but he had a death grip he then through his leg around mine and snuggled into my back inhaling my scent. If we were under different circumstances I would've laughed at his childish behavior.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I raised my voice earlier I just......I can't hold back myself when I'm around you and I know you're mad really mad at me but all I want to do is touch you feel your beautiful cheeks and taste your lips but I can't that'll be to selfish of me and I don't have much self control anymore baby." He whispered in my ear and I turned my neck around and looked at him. I couldn't help myself and I palmed his cheek he leaned into my touch and kissed the inside of my palm and I choked back a sob.

He then rolled over me so he was hovering. His arms were at the side of my face as he pressed his forehead against mine.

"Baby you're so beautiful the most beautiful woman I've ever seen" he whispered into my ear and kissed it. I didn't know why I was letting him touch me I shouldn't but his touches always made my body succumb to him.

"Oh really I'm sure there were alot of tall hot women in your college" I said sofly. I didn't know how that came out. It wasn't supposed to.

"No they weren't cause they weren't you baby they wasn't taking care of a 4 year old kid by themselves, they didn't make my heart race like you do" he said on my neck as he ran the tip of his nose up and down.