Epilogue

3 years later........

Jayden's pov.

"I would now like to welcome Jayden Black" the announcer spoke everyone clapped and I rose from my chair meeting go if Jake's hand.

"I am truly blessed to be standing here right now, becoming the new CEO of this company is an honour, I've had many struggles in life but I've overcame it due to my special girl, I would like everyone to trust that I would continue in my father's footsteps and let this empire continue to grow, I would try my best and strive for success everyday and I know I would as I've got the most beautiful girl as my wife and a wonderful son who would always help me as shown always, so thank you all and have a good night" I said and walked off the stage to my beautiful wife and son as she stood up and held Jake's hand while the other was resting on her very pregnant stomach.

"You did great Jayden" she spoke with love and care in her voice. I smirked down at her. I know she can't be mad at me for too long.

"Don't I always baby" I whispered into her ear and she blushed due to the close proximity. I love her so much. But she then turned away and fixed her eyes in a blank expression. I always fuck everything up we had an argument.

"Daddy lift me up!" A tiny voce spoke and I chuckled and picked him up. He's so demanding. Even though he's not my biological son he will always be my first child as I love him very much.

"Let's get your mama home your baby sister is probably tiring her" I said and Bethany nodded at me and I pecked her lips and groaned. She then glared at me.She tasted amazing. My body soon started go react to get little touch and I knew she would've been up till the late morning. But I had to fu*king get her angry fu*k you Jayden!.

********************************
"Goodnight baby" I heard the soft voice of my wife whisper to Jake. She kissed his forehead and quietly left. She is a wonderful mother. She loves endlessly and I love her so much. I know guys still look at my fy*king wife and they either end up with a bloodied nose or in the hospital. Don't look at my wife!

Bethany's pov.......................................
I quietly left Jake's room and saw Jayden I'm actually not speaking to him right now he's an asshole and we had a fight. Guess what about his damn possessiveness again! I did speak to him at the business meeting due to respect and not wanting anyone to interfere in our life.

"Hey" he mummered. I just walked past him and into our bedroom. I could hear him walking behind me and getting his things to go sleep on the couch as he did for the past days.

"I can't do this any fuc*king more Bethany! This is ridiculously childish!" He finally snapped. I was wondering when that would happen as we all know about his patience. It's smaller than an ant. I spun around and glared at him.

"No Jayden what is wrong is you throwing a hissy fit anytime you feel insecure!" I snapped back at him and picked up his pillows and throw them at him angrily.

His dark eyes penetrated my soul. My breath hitched he was angry. I know this was taking a toll on him but he needed to change we're not tennagers anymore.

"What do you wanna do huh! You want to give then a Jayden's special and walk out cause that's all you seem to do!" I shouted as all my emotions came at me at once. Pregnancy is hard and I know that's a low blow but I couldn't help it.

"Watch your fu*king mouth Bethany!" He growled and cane towards me. I flinched and backed away. His eyes softened immensely.

"I'm sorry baby for rasing my voice" he said sofly and came towards me cupping my cheeks.

"I'm just so scared baby we are having a baby in a couple of months and I just I'm flustered right now with all this" he whispered and pressed his forehead against mine. I sniffled. His hands rested on my baby bump.