Chapter 25

Jayden's pov.

Who the fu*k does she think to question me! I pressed down the pedal harder screeching down the road zooming past cars.

The more I drove the more of an asshole I started feeling. Seriously Jayden she was just being fu*kimg nice! Shit! Now I fu*cked everything up!

I reached into the compartment drawer and pulled out the document that I had fixed. I didn't take long to get this as I was Ryder Black's son. That was the day I used my father's name to my own benefit.

I suddenly slowed down and pulled into a run down looking bar and through all the protests my brain threw at me, I got out and walked towards it.

********************************
Bethany's Pov.

I sat in my room doing some work but I was looking at the clock every damn minute, so much that I gave up and threw the pencil down and groaned.

"Damn you Jayden Black" I said frustratingly.

It was alreday close to midnight and he hadn't returned as yet.
Even though he yelled at me I still couldn't help the worry that crept up to my mind.

And without thinking dashed to the phone and called his number I rang and rang but he's didn't pick up.

I called again and it rang once before it ended meaning he ended it. Hurt cursed through my body but I called one more time jsut for the sake of it. He probaly hit it by mistake yeah that's what it was.........right?

"What the fu*ck do you want Bethany!" I heard a voice spoke a very drunk one. My disapproval was clearly shown in my face.

"Are you drunk?" I asked sofly not wanting to rise his temper as he did have to drive home.

"Yes I fu*king am is that a problem woman" he hissed and I cringed at his curse words.

"Come home please.......safe" I said sofly and then hung up the phone. I can't believe everything something doesn't go his way he goes and consumes alcohol.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and drank some water before going to the TV and putting it on. This house is so big I doubt Jake will hear a thing.

********************************
A heavy shadow over me wike me up making me jump. I looked up only to see Jayden and I pressed my hand to my racing heart breathing a sigh of relief. I looked at the clock and saw 1am.

I stood up and looked at him up and down but hididng my disappointment and disgust. He could barely stand.

I sighed and stared waking up the stairs.

"This is what you called me here for, for you to look at me with judgemental eyes" he slurred coni towards me but I put my hand in front of me.

"No I called you so you could come home, and go take a shower you reek of alcohol, Jake doesn't need to see or smell you like this" I said and walked up the stairs.

"Stop fu*king walking away from me!" He hissed his eyes wild.

"No Jayden, you don't get to come here drunk and yell at me you don't!" I snapped and glared at him from the stairs. He glared back.

"This wouldn't have happened if you weren't such a nosey bitch!" He hissed.

"Oh well I'm so damn sorry for trying to get to know my supposed boyfriend better!" I exclamied and walked down go where he was standing.

"Boyfriend, baby you see how you chicks think alittle nice words and you're under the wing damn you're so easy" he said menancly making me gasp as tears formed.

"Jayden you're just trying to pick a fight with me so I'm jsut going to bed" I said quietly and spun around.

"Why do you do this!" He yelled.

"Jake's asleep and what do I do!" I hissed. He walked towards me and I stood on the stairs crossing my arms as I felt alittle chilly.

"You make me feel like the bad guy, like I'm such a dick" he snapped.

"Well maybe you are one!" I snapped and glared at him beofr eturning around walking up the stairs. God why is it so long anyways.

Before I could reach the top and hand pulled back my elbow forcfully making my hair whip past me.

"I'm not done!" He hissed and then he took out a piece of paper from his back pocket handing it to me. I stared at it curiously. He handed me it and what I read had my eyes widening in shock.

"Jayden!" I gasp out and looked at him. He scowled at me.

"This is what you wanted didn't you, to be his mother legally well you got it so be happy but you know what I don't know what I was fu*king thinking when I did that!" He snapped. My heart was beating really fast we were both his legal parents, I mean how did he do that didn't he need my signature or something and we are both hsi parents legally so how, I mean how are we gonna do this it's like we're gonna be together together.

"Jayden, Why would you do something like this without consulting me" I asked sofly still staring at the paper.

"Great just fu*king great I ttry to do a good thing and you're still mad what the hell do you want!" He growled. I've had enough if his behavior!

"Oh shut up Jayden we'll talk about this in the morning, I think you need to go to sleep!" I snapped and walked up towards my room.

"Do you think I wanted this!" He exclaimed. I turned around and stared at him blankly I knew he wanted a fight but I was not giving in.

"This, us, that kid no! Fu*k no! I don't know what I was thinking, you know I haven't had a good lay since you came around you're in my head all the fu*king time and I hate it! Being with you is like like being with a fu*king saint! You're one of those girls who want to wait until marriage who the hell does that anymore! And Jake god he calls me dad do I look like his father I don't do I this family shit that you so desperately want is not gonna work with me, I probaly feel something for you but I'm sorry I can't wait that long, I can't be tied down and you were right si it'll be better if we don't continue this shit!" He said and looked at me with a cold expression. By now I'm sure he was alittle sobered up.

My heart clenched and I felt the tears dropoing continuously and I made no move to wipe it and he just stared at me as I with him.

"Jayden I don't know what you have going on and I know something is cause you're not like this but I can't do this anymore you know the yelling I can't" I said sofly before scurring upstairs and closing my door before leaning on it sliding done it as the tears poured out my eyes.

He doesn't want a saint, he doesn't want this.

Why does he do this. Why!

"I hate you! I hate you" I yelled out as I felt the pain in my chest.

But I don't hate him. I've fallen for him.

I'm in love with my own destruction. I'm in love with the person that causes me the most pain.

********************************
So what do you think will she stay or will she leave but come back as always............. What do you think about her declaration.

Please vote and comment and remember people this isn't all rainbows and ponies, love isn't like that.

Love always,
Emily😘😘😘