Chapter 6

(this is a filler chapter! Sorry!)

"Please James?? I don't want to go to this alone..." Rose complained.

'too bad, I don't want to get out of bed'

"James...." She dragged out my name.

I shook my head.

"What if some weirdos flirt with me and kidnap me?? I am going to that part of town..."

...she has a point... I wouldn't want my lovely sister taken advantage of like that. But what could I do if we get approached by someone... I can barely run without having to stay in the hospital for a week. Daik. I could call Daik.

I don't have his number....

I have Mai's number!

I pulled out my phone and texted Mai.

~Me

Would you and Daisuke like to come with my sister and I to a business party for models?

~Mai

Only if you're going.

~Me

Yep, I'm going. Will you AND Daik come?

~Mai

Daik?

~Me

Daisuke.

~Mai

Oh! Yes, he'll come too. Will we have to dress up?

~Me

Casual yet classy

~Mai

Okay... Um let's meet outside the school, you can give my driver the address and we'll make our way after that.

~Me

See you soon

I shut of my phone and sighed. Time to get ready. I shooed Rose out of my room while grabbing a pale green button up. She squealed happily before running off to get ready. I put on just normal black jeans. I put on my warn in pair of sneakers, ran a brush through my hair and I was all set. I grabbed my backpack, put in my head phones, charger, two white boards and three markers. Just in case. I then waited for about fifty minutes before Rose finally came out of the bathroom, dressed and looking pretty.

'you take too long to get ready'

"Oh you are not wearing the green button up! Gross! Oh my god! Ew, come with me."

I shook my head as she dragged me to my room, pushing me onto my bed then raiding my closet. Mean while, I took off my shirt. She threw a grey one at me, I put it on, buttoned it up and then stood. She pulled me down and ran her fingers through my hair a bit. "There, now you look casual yet sexy. Let's go." She left my room, grabbed her purse and we both started Our walk to Ouran.

We waited outside for a moment before a limo pulled up and Mai waved us in. I gave the driver a paper with the address. I sat next to Daik and Rose sat next to Mai. It was quiet. Mai watched the window, Rose and I had a staring contest and Daik was watching me and Rose. My knee occasionally brushed against Daik's which was slightly distracting.

I wrote with out looking away or blinking. 'you blinked so many times you cheater'

Rose gasped. "How dare you call me a cheater!"

I stuck my tongue out at her, she grabbed my white board and broke it in half.

"Not a peep from you now."