New Story Yeeee

Lol I had a new story idea for OHSHC. I'm not stopping this one, actually, writing the other one helped me with my writers block.

So this new story is not boyxboy but it is OCxSomebody... I haven't decided yet. Anyway it's not boyxboy so some of you probably lost interest others probably just ignored this update because it's not an actual chapter...😭 I do that too

Anyway! The story is called "Just Call Me Cotton~"

That up der is the main character, Shihiro Conetino

That up der is the main character, Shihiro Conetino. Isn't she just the cutest looking girl version of Honey? And who wants to look at the summary?? PS I suck at writing summaries...

Rich people don't know the struggle of a commoner. They don't know the issue of living pay check after pay check. For children to never see their parents because they're always working.

Rich people have their business and their business brings them money... Their business is their own empire. But sometimes... An empire fails, falling victim to the competition.

Shihiro Conetino understands when an empire has fallen and she knows that hers has fell. It hurts her everyday and it hurts her more to know her Grandmother is gone and so to remember her and to hide her fallen empire she goes by Cotton, a cutesy name that reminds her of her perfect past. When her empire had reached its peak of perfection.

Soooo.... Did I manage to make it semi interesting?

There are trigger warnings though, if you hate the following:

Crybabys
Kendo
More crying
Money issues
Mori
Mean Honey
Abuse
Black magic
Nekozawa

Then do not read this story.

Who wants a first chapter sneak peak?? I dooooooooo!!! I'm writing this half asleep, I don't even have my glasses on so just.... If something is way too weird, blame me for not sleeping the past three days don't think I'm too weird/crazy... Which I probably am 😂

First chapter sneak peak:

"Who's that?"

"She's new."

"Of course she's new."

"Is she supposed to be here? Maybe she mixed up the elementary school with here."

"She opened a locker, she's in the right place."

"Maybe it's another Haninozuka thing, you know how short he is."

"Ah, maybe they'd make good friends..."

"She does look like Usa-chan!~"

"Omigod! She does! With that sweater!~"

"I SHIP IT~~"

Then lots of squeals.

Who's Usa-chan? And how do I look like them because of my sweater? And what are they shipping? Why? To where? I'm confused.

I shuffled toward my class, gaze on the ground and thoughts still on Usa-chan. Who is Usa-chan? Do they have the same sweater as me? No way, nan-nan made this for me. Unless... Nan-nan made it for someone else too?! I stepped into my class. Class 3A. I shuffled inside and looked around, not sure where to sit. I gulped awkwardly and nervously shifted on my feet. I tugged at the bottom of my sweater, my eyes shifted around the room. Everyone was talking among each other, laughing and some were shouting. Too loud. I cautiously stepped out of the room, only to bump into someone, someone tall.

"Oof-!" I fell back, laughter started and I looked up to see them laughing at me.

Tears gathered at my eyes and I sniffled, tugging my hood farther down my face. "S- sorry, mister..." I sniffled again, slowly standing.

Soooooo? Good? Bad? Dunno?

I hope you read it, the First chapter should be up by the time you read this so yea that's it lol sorry for any typos.

Edit: Story is now completed and I'm working on another BxB story of you wanna check it out, it's called The Serious and The Stoic.