Chapter 10

God... Stupid doctor telling me what to do. I don't need his help on how to continue living.

Imma go to Haruhi she knows what to do when stupid doctors give me fucking... 10 more pill bottles, not really.

I walk up to her door and knock. No answer. I guess she's not here. I fish around for the key and unlock the door. Once I am inisde, I go straight to her room to take a nap.

Why the hell is it suddenly so noisy?? I feel like I've been asleep for hours but at the same time only a few minutes. I sat up groggily, running a hand through my hair and then stumbling out of her room.

"..." I stood there, staring at the host club who stared right back at me.

"Did you have a nice nap, James?" Haruhi asked casually, pouring tea in the kitchen.

I shrugged.

"Your mom called saying you disappeared after your doctors appointment." She sounded kinda angry. "I got really worried for a moment." She shot me a glare.

I smiled lazily, sitting with the rest of the host club, who only stared as the cups were set in front of them.

"Where's the new prescription, your mom said she bought two and you have one that's supposed to be mine."

I shrugged, looking away from her and catching the eye of Honey who looked really worried. I sighed, pulling out the pill bottle and tossing it toward her. I then yawned, standing, waving to the others and walking back to Haru's room where I leaned against the door with a sigh.

My phone buzzed.

~***-***-****

Hey, It's Daisuke

~Me

Hey, so I guess this means you're not avoiding me anymore?

~Daisuke

Sorry

~Me

Yea so what do you need?

~Daisuke

I wanted to know if we could hang out today

~Me

I'm with Haruhi and the host club right now

~Daisuke

Are the twins there?

~Me

Uh, last I checked they're a part of the host club

~Daisuke

You always hang out with them, why can't you hang out with me today?

~Me

I'll see if I can escape

~Daisuke

Yes, ok, I'll meet you at school, ok, bye, ok, SCHOOL

~Me

Ok...

I turned off my phone and started to leave Haruhi's house.

"And where are you going?"

I turned around slowly to see Haruhi and the rest of the host club looking at me. I grabbed my white board and wrote slowly.

'daisuke'

Haruhi rose an eyebrow. "I thought he was avoiding you? You were really torn up about it."

'was not!'