Chapter 23

I looked up at Renge who was pushing me in my wheelchair and smiled lightly. She looked down at me and smiled back, then she started running down hill which honestly made not only me but the rest of the host club panic. As we reached the bottom though, I just laughed.

The host club scolded Renge and took her off of push duty, Haruhi pushing me instead, but I held onto Renge's hand.

'Where we go?' My hand writing was sloppy and half assed because I'm a lefty and I'm holding Renge's hand with my left hand so I'm struggling to write with my right.

"Surprise!" She said happily, a little skip in her step.

I shook my head. "It'll be fun." Haru looked at me with a smile. I looked up at her and smiled back with a small nod.

As my head was tilted back, I made eye contact with Kaoru and winked before looking forward. Dunno why I winked. I glanced at him to see his cheeks pink and his eyes averted to the side with a small flustered pout. That's why I winked.

Haru lightly shoved my face so I was looking forward. "Stop teasing the poor boy." She chuckled.

I laughed softly and let go of Renge's hand.

'I can't help it, he's too cute'

I know the twins and Tamaki were peeking over Haru's shoulder, reading. So I looked back at Kaoru with a smile and he looked away, blushing and trying to hide behind his brother who looked fairly mad... jealous..? Maybe? Maybe not... maybe I'm just hoping he is.

I looked forward as Renge squealed and started going on about a secret relationship behind Will's back between me and Kaoru. I glanced at Hikaru who didn't look too happy about that and Kaoru who look so embarrassed, it was really cute.

"We're here!" Renge shouted happily. "The best and most expensive bakery/cafe in the world!" She made dramatic arm motions.

I smiled lightly as Haru started protesting. "You didn't say it was expensive!"

"C'mon, precious daughter of mine, it's our treat, to be paying for you." Tamaki dragged Haru inside, leaving me.

Renge already went inside earlier and Honey was now dragging Mori inside excitedly. I dunno where Kyoya went but he's not out here.

Hikaru was in front of me all of a sudden, hands on the arm rests of the wheelchair and leaning his face close to mine. "'Too cute'?"

I tilted my head and nodded. He huffed and looked like he was going to get up. I kissed his nose, making him freeze and stare at me, the tips of his ears went red, then the apples of his cheeks and the tip of his nose, making me giggle softly.

'You're too cute. Both of you.'

I cover my mouth as I continued laughing and they both covered their faces in embarrassment, Hikaru standing upright. I feel accomplished.

Once they calmed down and I stopped laughed shortly after, a voice appeared.

"James?"

Carlos?

I turned my wheelchair around to see him and his always happy girlfriend. And I never thought I could ever be this happy to see them. I smiled brightly and so did they.

"I haven't seen you in forever, you're in a wheelchair and the last time I heard you were in critical condition in the hospital yet all I can think of right now is how many boyfriends do you have?"

"Carlos!" His girlfriend scolded, smacking him upside the head.

He winced. "What?? It's true..! He has like four!"