Chapter 25

FREEEEDDDDOOOOOMMMM

You won't believe how long it took me to check out of that stupid hospital. I yawned softly as my mom drove me home. Apparently my brothers were visiting for a few days and they're leaving tonight so I get to see them. It's not like they want to see me though, they're a lot like dad.

I get home and climb out of the car, seeing Heather, Rose, Katherine , Marcy, Natalie, Nina and my two brothers Damon and Marcus waiting for me and my mom outside the house. Rose tackled me in a hug, making me fall back on my bum.

I hugged her tightly and she whimpered softly, crying.

"I- I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." she whispered. "I won't ignore you ever again." She said in a frightened voice.

I smiled softly and kissed the top of her head holding her for a bit longer before mom picked us up off the ground saying something like 'bugs are gonna crawl in your ass'. I went into my room, and it's a mess.

Katherine walked in behind me. "Damon and Marcus were staying here for a bit."

I sighed and rubbed a hand down my face. They don't like me, of course they'd leave my room a mess. It's their subtle punishments that bother me the most, because it only shows how petty my brothers are. They should just use their words instead of doing this.

...wait.

Anyway! I'm free from the hospital and I'm not going to let them bring my mood down!

I mean the hospital recommended I stay, recommended a whole lot but uh, it was my choice in the end so... I'll go back once I'm closer to the top of that transplant list. My doc said he'll try to move me up.

I started cleaning.

"No no no." Katherine grabbed my arms. "I'll clean. You go eat something." She pushed me out of my room.

I sighed. I can clean my room myself ya know! At least I don't have anything to hide in there... right?

Yeah. Yeah. I don't have anything.

I went to the kitchen where mom, Rose and Heather were making something for dinner.

"Out! It's a surprise!" Heather scolded, shoving me out of the kitchen. "Come back in 2 hours!" Then she went back into the kitchen.

I shook my head with a chuckle and pulled out my phone.

'Hey' I sent to the group chat between me and the twins.

The were both quick to reply.

Kaoru~ 'hi'
Hikaru~ 'yo'

'You two busy?'

Hikaru~ 'nope'

Kaoru~ 'we always have time for you'

I blushed lightly. 'Let's do something today'

Kaoru~ 'is the hospital gonna let you?'

Hikaru~ 'we can just pay them to let you out,'

'I'm not in the hospital anymore...'