Celtic female

AIBHILÍN: Gaelic form of Norman French Aveline, meaning "little Eve." 

AIGNÉIS: Irish Gaelic form of Greek Hagne, meaning "chaste; holy."

AILBHE: Irish Gaelic unisex name, possibly derived from the word albho, meaning "white." In Irish legend, this is the name of a female warrior of the Fianna.

AILEAS: Scottish Gaelic form of English Alice, meaning "noble sort."

AILISH: Irish Gaelic form of English Alice, meaning "noble sort."

AINGEAL: Irish Gaelic form of Latin Angela, meaning "angel, messenger."

AISLIN: Variant spelling of Irish Gaelic Aisling, meaning "dream; vision."

AISLING: Irish Gaelic name meaning "dream; vision."

AISLINN: Variant spelling of Irish Gaelic Aisling, meaning "dream; vision."

AITHBHREAC: Old Scottish Gaelic name meaning "new speckled one."

AITHNE: Variant spelling of Irish Gaelic Eithne, meaning "kernel."

AITHNEA: Variant spelling of Irish Gaelic Eithne, meaning "kernel."

ALASTRÍONA: Gaelic form of Latin Alexandra, meaning "defender of mankind."

ANNAG: Scottish Gaelic form of Latin Anna, meaning "favor; grace." 

AOIBHEANN (pronounced ee-ven): Irish Gaelic name meaning "beautiful, fair form.

"ATHOL: Scottish surname transferred to unisex forename use, derived from the name of a district of Perthshire, Scotland, composed of the Gaelic elements ath "ford" and al "rock, stone," hence "ford of the rock; rock-ford." 

BEARNAS: Scottish Gaelic form of Latin Berenice, meaning "bringer of victory."

BLAANID: Manx form of Irish Gaelic Bláithín, meaning "little flower."

BLÁITHÍN: Irish name derived from the Gaelic word blath "flower" with added diminutive suffix, meaning "little flower."

BLÁTHNAID: Variant form of Irish Gaelic Bláthnat, meaning "little flower."

BLÁTHNAT: Irish Gaelic name meaning "little flower." In mythology, this is the name of a maiden who loved Cúchulainn, the hero of Ulster.

 BRÍD: Pet form of Irish Gaelic Bríghid, meaning "exalted one."

BRÍDIN: Diminutive form of Irish Gaelic Bríd, meaning "little exalted one."

BRÍGH: Short form of Irish Gaelic Bríghid, meaning "force, strength."

BRÍGHID: Irish derived from Gaelic brígh, meaning "force, strength." In Celtic mythology, this is the name of a goddess, the daughter of Dagda, one of the Tuatha Dé Danann. She is also known by the Gaulish name Brigindos, meaning "exalted one."

BRÓNACH: Irish name derived from the Gaelic word br�n meaning "sorrow."

BRONAGH: Variant spelling of Irish Brónach, meaning "sorrow."

BRONTE: Altered form of Irish Prunty, a form of Gaelic Ó Proinntigh, meaning "descendant ofProinnteach," a personal name that was originally a byname meaning "banquet hall (denoting a "generous person")." In Prunty's altered form (Bronte), the name is identical to the Sicilian place name and the name of a mythological horse of the Sun, meaning "thunder." But Prunty was probably purposely altered to Bronte by bearers of the name who admired Lord Nelson who was awarded the title of Duke of Bronte in 1799 by Ferdinand, King of the Two Sicilies.