Elements

FIRE:

UNISEX:

HUO (霍): Chinese unisex name meaning "fire."

TLACHINOLLI: Nahuatl unisex name meaning "fire."

TLEXICTLI: Nahuatl unisex name meaning "fire navel."

XIPIL: Nahuatl unisex name meaning "noble of the fire."

XIUHCOATL: Nahuatl unisex name meaning "fire serpent" or "weapon of destruction."

MALE:

ADEN: Anglicized form of Gaelic Áedán, meaning "fire." Compare with another form of Aden.

ADROUSHAN: Armenian name meaning "temple of fire-worship."

ÁED: Old form of Gaelic Aodh, meaning "fire."

ÁEDÁN: Diminutive form of Gaelic Áed, meaning "little fire."

ÁEDH: Variant spelling of Gaelic Áed, meaning "fire."

ÆTHON (Αἴθων): Greek myth name of one of the horses of the sun god Helios, meaning "burning, fiery."

AIDAN: Anglicized form of Gaelic Áedán, meaning "little fire."

AIDEN: Variant spelling of English Aidan, meaning "little fire."

AODH (pronounced ee): Modern Irish and Scottish Gaelic form of Old Gaelic Áed, meaning "fire." In Celtic mythology, this is the name of a sun god.

AODHAGÁN: Irish double diminutive form of Gaelic Aodh, meaning "tiny little fire."

AODHÁN: Irish diminutive form of Gaelic Aodh, meaning "little fire."

AODHFIN: Irish name meaning "white fire."

AODHFIONN: Variant of Irish Aodhfin, meaning "white fire."

BRENTON: Habitational surname transferred to forename use, composed of the Old English elements bryne, meaning "fire, flame," and tun "enclosure, settlement, town," hence "fire town."

CANICUS: Latinized form of Scottish Gaelic Cináed (English Kenneth), meaning "born of fire."

CINÁED: Scottish Gaelic name, meaning "born of fire." Kenneth is an Anglicized form.

CIONAODH: Irish form of Scottish Gaelic Cináed, meaning "born of fire."

CONLÁED: Variant spelling of Irish Gaelic Conlaodh, meaning "purifying fire."

CONLAODH: Irish Gaelic name composed of the elements connla "pure, chaste" and aodh "fire," hence "purifying fire."

CONLETH: Modern form of Irish Gaelic Conláed, meaning "purifying fire."

CONLEY: Anglicized form of Irish Gaelic Conláed, meaning "purifying fire."

EDAN: Variant spelling of English Aidan, meaning "little fire."

ETHON: Variant spelling of Greek Æthon, meaning "burning, fiery." In mythology, Zeus punished Prometheus for giving fire to mankind by having him tied to a rock where a giant eagle named Ethon ate at his liver which regenerated every night.

FINTAN: Anglicized form of Irish Gaelic Fiontan, meaning "white fire."

FIONNTÁN: Variant form of Irish Gaelic Fiontan, meaning "white fire."

FIONTAN: Irish Gaelic name composed of the elements fionn "white" and tine "fire," hence "white fire."

GUAFI: Chamoru name meaning "fire."