Chapter 17

I got up early for school....even before Blade got up. Blade usually wakes up at 4:30 because he has to get to school before all the students. He usually gets there at 5:30...an hour before students get there. Right now its 3:30 and I'm going to leave before Blade wakes up. I'll spend my extra time at the diner a couple blocks from here. I'm going to school whether Blade likes it or not. I got into the shower and the hot water really woke me up. I did everything else I needed to do in the bathroom and then quietly walked back into the bedroom. It was dark Audi couldn't really see, but then I bumped into something hard. I managed to get Blade's phone off the dresser and turn it on so I had some light. I sued it at the thing I had walked into and screamed when Blade's angry face appeared in front of me.

"Where do you think your going?"

"School?" I replied nervously.

He shook his head. "Youre not going." then he grabbed his phone out of his hands and walked over and triune the light switch. He turned on the lights and now Ipwe could see eachother.

"Why not?!"

"Because I said so. I don't want you anywhere near that boy. And besides, you don't need a high school education to be a house wife."

"Really. You know, I'll be here all day...alone. I might invite a certain someone over...or I might not. You'll never know what I do when you're at work." I replied, deviously.

Blade narrowed his eyes in me. "You will not invite anyone over without my permission.".

"Well if I do, you won't know...will you?"

Blade sighed in defeat. "Get ready for school. We leave in an hour. Oh, and you're to come straight to me during any study halls and lunch. Got it?"

"Whatever you say, master."

Blade rolled his eyes. "I only do the things I do because I love you. And don't call me master. It's sir at school adn Blade outside of school."

"Ok...sir." I mocked him,

"Holly" he scolded.

"Sir" I mimicked.

"stop this nonsense right now." he commanded.

I crossed my arms. "No."

"Holly, i mean it. I won't have my wife disrespecting me."

"I don't think I disrespected you in any way, sir." I innocently replied.

Then before I knew it I was pinned up against the wall. Blade was holding me down by my shoulders, forcefully and painfully. "Do you really want me to kill Dan?" he threatened.

"Do you really want me to go to the police and tell them what you've done?"

That earned me a slap from him. He brought his hand up and stuck me across my face hard. "you have no proof I did anything except marry you and that's not a crime since you're 18. Now, unless you want me to kill Dan, I suggest you be a good little wife."

"Make me." I spat back.

Then he slapped me again. "I'm warning you, Holly. Another outburst like this and that's it. He's gone for good."

I didn't talk back this time. I needed to shut up for Dan's sake. Blade smiled when I didn't answer back. Then he wiped my tears away...I didn't even realize I was crying...then he softly kissed me, and then shoved his tongue into my mouth, making the kiss more passionate then needed. I didn't kiss him back and he got frustrated.

"Kiss me." he commanded. I didn't budge. He grabbed my face, forcing me to look into his eyes. "Do as I say."

Then he kissed me again the same way he was before and this time i had no choice but to kiss him back. He then pulled me away from the wall, still kissing me and then pushed m back down on the bed. He started to undress me and himself....great...we're doing this again (note the sarcasm).

"Blade we're going to be late for school." I said, trying to get him to stop.

"We're not going today. I'll call in after we're finished."

"But Blade, I've missed too much school this year....and...and won't it be suspicious if we're both out today?"

"in a school of 3,000 kids, About a hundred students are absent from school each day. You're just part of that hundred."

"I don't want to do this Blade." I admitted, trying to push him off me.

He whispered into my ear, "Too bad"