Chapter 21

"Are you sure we have everything, Greg?" I asked, panicking.

"I think so. I'll go and make sure. Take your car down to my parents house and get in the mini van with Felicity. We'll send for your car later."

"Alright."

Greg rushed back into the house and I sped down the street and parked my car in Greg's parents' driveway. I'm gonna miss this car. It's my frickin dream sports car. Hehehe....yep, I got the sports car while Greg got the mini van.

Greg's parents came out of the house. "Good luck, Holly. Tell Greg we'll miss you all very much." they yelled out as I was running back to our house.

"Thanks guys! We'll miss you too. I promise we'll come back to visit.". I called back.

Just as I got to the house, Greg ran out with Felicity and buckled her in her carseat. I got in on the passengers side and Greg quickly got in the drivers seat. We sped away and waved to Greg's parents as we passed them. I sat back in my seat and let out a sigh of relief.

"How the hell did Blade find us?!" I screamed.

"Language." he scolded me, pointing back to Felicity who was playing with her doll.

"Sorry. But Greg, of all places, he ends up working as a security guard at the college I'm going to!"

"Holly, calm down. When I got your text, I raced home from work and made a few calls. Blade's cousin is the dean of that college and gave Blade a job."

"His cousin?! So Blade knew I was a student there?!"

"I guess so. His cousin must've saw your name on the freshman class list and told Blade." he explained.

"Ughh!!!" I screamed in frustration.

"Relax. We're getting out of here and we won't have to deal with Blade anymore."

"But what if he finds me again, Greg? I can't go through everything he put me through again!"

"Holly, stop thinking like that. Now pick a place for us to go. Any state, any city, I don't care. Pick a random place."

I thought for a minute. "Miami, Florida."

Greg smiled. "that's perfect. It's the perfect place to raise Felicity. After all, she loves the water."

I looked back at my baby. "Yeah she does."

Felicity loves playing in the water, especially at bath time. She loves splashing me. And In pools, shes a little fish.

After days of driving and getting lost and changing diapers in a confined space, we finally reached Miami, Florida. We drove around looking for a cheap hotel to stay in. We ended up finding a hotel cross from the beach that was only $50 a night. It wasn't the greatest place, but it would have to do in the mean time. I decided to take a shower while Greg called the realtor so we could look around at houses.

After I showered and changed my clothes, Greg told me that we would be going to look at houses and apartments in an hour.

"An hour!?" I exclaimed.

"Yep. The realtor had a cancellation. We got lucky. We may even buy a house today. I'm gonna go get ready. In the meantime, why don't you watch some tv with Felicity. Shes been sitting in the car for days with nothing to do."

I picked up Felicity off the floor and cuddled with my gorgeous daughter while we watched the Invader Zim. That little robot in that green puppy suit is so cute. Felicity loved the show. I don't think she could understand much of what they were saying since she was stilll learning how to talk, but I think the characters amused her.