Louis Freakin Tomlinson!

Previously on Texting Boo-Bear:
In front of my face, on my laptop screen, in my room, of my apartment was
Louis
Freakin
Tomlinson.
----YAY PRESENT-----

Oh my carrots! Oh my carrots! Oh my freakin carrot lord! The LOUIS TOMLINSON! Was skyping me! My face! That's what he's looking at! "Hi!" We say at the same time. He laughs as I just listen to the musical sound enter my ears. "Y-you're L-lou-is T-on-Tomlinson from O-ne D-direction!" I exclaim. He chuckles before looking down at his chest with a questionable glance "Yeah! At least I think I am? For all I know I could be a unitato! Or even a...Is that a carrot sword?" He asks with amusement in his eyes. I nervously laugh. "Hehe yeah..." I answer. He gives me that kinda 'Your crazy and I'm curious' look. "Why exactly do you have that?" He asks. Oh chocolate covered carrots! How do I explain this? Well honestly is the best policy! "I wanted to be prepared just in case you were a serial killer!" I exclaim. He laughs with a small smirk on his face "Be glad you aren't the only one because...I have one too!" He shows his except his is half eaten and on the end of it is...I burst out laughing. "Louis who's are those?!" I choke while laughing to hard. He laughs along with me. "Uuuhhhh....Harry's?" He questions. I just laugh harder, until someone knocks on his door. "Let me get that!" He stands up out of view. "Hazza what do you want?" Oh my god! Oh my carrots! Oh my tacos! Not only am I skyping Louis Freakin Tomlinson, but Harry Flipping Styles is here to! I'm probably dead right now.

Louis pov:
(YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)
I open the door to see Harry standing there. "Hazza what do you want?" I ask him impatiently, I want to see her beautiful face again! "I wish wondering if you wanted to go to Nandos with me and the boys?" He questions. I sigh in fake sadness. "Oh gosh Harry I'm so sorry I'm busy right now. Doing...stuff! Yeah stuff..." I trail off. He looks a bit disappointed but also suspicious. So I use my half eaten carrot sword and accidentally rip his jumper off him, while accidentally stepping in his laces tripping and landing in...I burst out laughing. I take a picture to show ME after. "Harry did you split your trousers?!" I bubble up while laughing. He glares at me, gets up and walks to his room with his hands covering his now split jeans in the back. Oh God! I close my door and walk back to my laptop with tears in my eyes, my phone in one hand and my carrot sword with Harry's jumper on it still. ME looks at me strangely before noticing the sword and the picture on my phone while bursting out laughing too. I take time to examine her face. Her flawless tanned skin, wavy raven hair and the most amazing eyes ever. I can't tell what colour they are, it's like they're mixed..."Louis?" She asks in a whisper.
"Yes?" I whisper back. She smiles slightly. "I was wondering if..." She starts then bites her bottom lip. Oh god...She's sexy. "If I..." she tries to star again but looks at my phone and laughs again. I look at the photo of Harry and the splits with his split pants. I laugh out too. "W-wh-what were y-y-ou gonna s-a-y?" I choke out between laughs. "If I..you..Skype more often?" She stuttered out. "Yas!" I shout excitedly. I cough a bit "I mean yes, that would be nice." I say in a serious voice. She giggles slightly before turning away from the screen for a minute. "Louis." She says seriously. I gulp she never calls me Louis! I think? I don't know! "Yes?" I say just as serious. She opens her mouth of speak, but her face scrunched slightly. "Damn it! Sorry boo I have to go! I promised my friend I would go to dinner with him!" She says quickly. "You have a boyfriend?" I ask sadly. She looks at me funny. "No. He's my best mate, that would be weird. Anyway Skype or text you later boo. Byeeee!" And my screen runs black. I jump around my room happily. Someone knocks on the door. "WHO HAS ENOUGH SASS TO KNOCK ON THE SASS DOOR!?" I shout. I hear an Irish laugh through the door. "I GOT MORE SASS LOUIS!" He shoots playfully at me through the door through another dimension. "OH YEAH?! TRY TO OUT SASS
ME THEN YOU LUCKY CHARM!" I shout threating to him. "I WONT HAVE TO! YOU WONT HAVE ANY SASS AFTER YOU PRECIOUS CARROTS ARE DEAD!" He shouts. I freeze.
I open the door fastly to see him take a bite out of Jeremy.
"JEEEEERRRRREEEEEEMMMMY!!" I shout falling into my knees and stealing the carrot from Niall. I feel my eyes water. I grab Jeremy placing him in a plastic bag. "Dear Carrot lord,
I ask that you take Jeremy up to carrot heaven. I also ask that you make Niall suffer...what was that? I should make him suffer ok. Also thank you for letting me meet the most amazing girl in the world...In your orange name.
Carrots." I place Jeremy into the garbage. "Annnyyywwaaayyy....I'm going out with my friend for dinner ok?" He asks. "Yeah sure...girl or boy?!" I ask curiously. "Girl" he states with no love struck look on his face. Awe man.
"You don't like her?" I exclaim. He shakes his head smirking slightly. "Nope, you can meet her later she's staying over tonight...maybe you'll get comfy..." He winks, before chuckling and walking out the door to his vehicle.
Uhhh what?!

Niall pov-
(BAM WHAT?!)
Oh Insane..or should I say inzayn Lou. He doesn't even know, he makes flying pigs more possible. I'm going to hang out with my best friend, pretty much my sister.. Mel.
(Shocked yet?!)
---time skip brought to you by: "Louis get your boobs off my window!" Said by Zayn in Kidnapped by One Direction----
I drove back to the flat with Mel in shotgun. "Louis is gonna be soooooo suprised!" I say laughing she nods her head excitedly. I can't wait to see Louis' reaction >:)

OH MY GOD!!! One thousand and like one hundred words or something? Anyway... this took me 2 days! That's right be surprised! Love you muffins!