Cakehole

Louis pov-
"I um...kinda called her and we met up then I ate her food so she punched me...." Niall stated nervously. Then it hit me like a bus...well not like a bus because that would hurt so much I mean I could be dead if I got hit by a bus...anyway..."Ohhhhhh is that why you came home with a black eye and a busted lip?" I ask him. He nods silently. I chuckle to myself. "We should get back so we can get some sleep..." Niall trails off. "LETS INVITE ALL THE BOYS FOR A SLUMPERPARTY!!!" Me and Mel shout at the same time. "Woah!" We say in unison . "Shut up!" We say at the same time again! "Shut your dang cake hole!" We say...what a surprise in unison again. We growl playfully at each other and the next thing I know she has tackled me to the ground used my braces to tie my feet and hands together and shoved a carrot in my mouth. "Mendkskdjen!" I try to shout but it ends up muffled. She whispers something to Niall and he nods handing her his phone and picking...nope...dragging me up the steps into the house.

Mel pov-
Once I have Niall's phone I got immediately to Instagram and any other social media apps on his phone. Posting selfies and tweeting random people and following myself. Then I call each of the boys inviting them over and they all say yeah. I did my best Niall accent and they totally fell for it.

---Time Skip to when all the people are sleeping except...well you can guess----
Louis pov-
I grab my rainbow sharpies getting ready to prank each boy plus Mel. "I'll start off with...Mel! But she isn't in her place on the ground. "Hey Louis I'm smarter than you" she whispers from behind me. I turn to see her holding her bag that has many pranking supplies. We seem to speak telepathy as she grabs spoons and fills Liam's sleeping bag and pillow with them then placing an empty spoon bag under Harry's pillow. I hide all the food except the expired stuff and sprinkle some crumbs and place some empty wrappers around Harry. I look over to see Mel filling Zayn's bag of hair products with hair dye then spraying a bit on Harry's arm. I then grab Harry's stuffed cat and take a few pieces of its fake fur sprinkling it over near the garbage which is closest to Niall. "We need to look like we were pranked too so it doesn't seem like it was us." Mel whispers, I can feel her minty breath on the back of my neck. I nod and look in a mirror making myself a pirate while dying my hair temporary red. I turn to see Mel's hair a temporary neon blue with pillow tied up in a neon blue tie-dye shirt that makes it look like her hair got her pillow blue. Or the other way around? There was a bit of neon blue on Harry's pillow and I put a bit of red hair dye on his hand. I went back to my place on the floor and fell asleep.

A/n For you *cough* Non British people...jk I love you all! Braces are suspenders. Yeah...Anyway Love you all! Getting ready for Halloween but I'm more excited for Christmas which is like 2 months away. IGNORE MY CRAZINESS!! ITS A SERIOUS DISEASE THAT COULD KILL SOMEONE IF NOT TREATED PROPERLY!! Love u muffins Byeeeeeeee