Me Or Her

Louis pov-
It's been about 3 days since I asked Chelsy to be my girlfriend. She said yes! Today was different though...
^•^
ME: Hey Lou...
Boo-Bear: Hey Mel. Why you seem so sad?
ME: If I told, you wouldn't believe me
Boo-Bear: Try me
ME: Um....
Boo-bear: wow that's very interesting
^•^
It's been about 5 minutes since I sent the message.
^•^
ME: Chelsy is using you for fame! She doesn't care about you!
Boo-bear: You're lying!
ME: This is what I was scared about! I'm not lying Lou I swear!
Boo-bear: Shut up! Stop lying! You're just a jealous b*tch!
^•^
I angrily sent to message. Then I froze. I just called my best friend a b*tch. I couldn't deal she already saw.
^•^
ME: Did you just call me a b*tch?
Boo-Bear: I didn't mean too! I was just mad!
ME: Mad because I told the truth?! She texted me Lou! And wanna know what she called me? A B*TCH!
Boo-bear: I didn't mean to
ME: Just leave me alone! You both deserve each other!
*ME has left the conversation*
Boo-bear: What have I done?
^•^
I feel my eyes water as I throw my phone at the wall. Hearing it shatter didn't matter to me. I lost my best friend. It was all my fault. I shouldn't have said that to her. Sighing I call my mum. "Ello?" She answers. "Hey mum..." I say slowly. "Louis William Tomlinson what did you do?" She asks sternly. My mouth opens slightly. "How do you know I did something?!" I ask with shock. I hear her sigh and I can practically see her rolling her eyes. "I'm your mother of course I know everything. So tell me what did you do?" She asks again. I sigh sadly before explaining everything that happened. After I'm done ranting it's silent. Till she finally speaks. "Is she important to you?" She asks quietly. I nod and answer yes. "Then go after her Lou." She states before hanging up. Placing the house phone down I get my shoes on and open the door. Standing there is Chelsy. "Hey Lou where you off too? Lol that rhymed!" She squeals slightly. Wtf? She laughs dumbly at her joke. I stare at her with a weird look. Mel would be cool and would probably mock her if she was here...I think. "Oh. I'm off to see Mel." I stare awkwardly. It's weird talking to your girlfriend about a best friend that's a girl. An emotional goes through her eyes but disappears quickly. "Oh! Why?" She asks in an annoying pitchy voice. Ew. "I need to say sorry to her. I also gotta go pick up some tiger lilies for her. It's her favourite flower." I state grabbing my keys from the side. "Lou why don't you do that with me? You don't treat me right! Never protecting me. Never buying me flowers!" She cries. I mentally cringe at how whiny she sounds. "Babe we've only been dating for a few days..." I chuckle awkwardly. She glares at me "well soon it will be done." She states. "What does that mean?" I ask. She shrugs angrily. "CHOOSE. It's me or her." She shots and storms off down the driveway.
What...?

A/n Ohhhhhh Chelsy is being a b*tch. What will Lou do?!