What Did You Do?!

Niall pov-
I stare at her now unconscious body in sadness. What had happened?! Suddenly her phone goes off. How it still works I have no idea. Quickly getting up from her bathroom floor I go into her room towards her phone.
^•^
IDC: By the way Louis is great in bed ;)
^•^
What?! Who's IDC? Wait going through the texts...I know it's rude but she like is dying in the bathroom...sh*t! Putting her phone in my pocket I run back to the bathroom as the sirens wail in the background. The door bursts open and in comes doctors and nurses with a stretcher. Putting her on it immediately and racing out, I follow and hop in with her. They don't seem to mind as all they focus on is getting her to the hospital.
~Time Skip: Brought to you by: awesomecow59 cause she's cool!~
Soon as we reach the hospital Mel is immediately rolled down the halls and into the ER. Holding her phone still I look at it tempted She could've been triggered or something. This is for her own good. Unlocking her phone I look at the texts and realize it's Chelsy who's been texting her. I swear that b*tch is going to die! She hurt my sister! Hold it- reading through Louis' messages nothing seemed to out of the ordinary. Wait...looking back at the conversation with Chelsy I see that it seems Louis was trying to decide between em? Oh he is going down. Walking up to the front desk I smile kindly at the lady "Excuse me miss, do you know when Mel will be out?" I ask with a kindish tone. "Miss Mel will probably be unconscious for awhile due to so much blood loss. Would you like to leave for awhile? If you would if you would like I can take your number to inform you if she wakes up or her state has decreased or increased." She says kindly. I nod and smile writing down me number and going through the doors. Calling a taxi I jump in telling him to go to Louis' street and soon to be crime scene. Because let me tell you. Sh*t is 'bout to go down...
~Time skip brought to yo by: a 59 year old man no it's not me~

Louis pov-
I was in the middle of...hanging out with Chelsy and the door bell rings. "Ugghhhhhh" I complain as I open the doors only to see Niall standing there 100% percent p*ssed off. "Did I do something wrong?" I managed to squeak out under the peoples harsh stares aka Niall's. "What did you do?!" He screamed at me. Woah I've never seen my band mate this mad before. He shoved my chest causing me to stumble backwards. "You!" He pushes his finger right to my chest "Made Mel try to commit suicide you *ss! So tell me what the f*ck you said to her!!" He shouts at me. My heart stops. Mel tried to commit suicide all because of what happened. "I-I" I try to stutter out but Niall interrupts. "Start talking I deserve to know the truth because apparently I'm the only one Mel has now that you and that b*tch has settled down!" He screams. My eyes water slightly as I realize what I've done. "Chelsy made me choose...and-well- then she and I had- intercourse. It was so amazing (a/n AmaZayn) I-it-then I choose Chels" I say quietly feeling more guilty every second. Niall takes a deep breath like he's trying to control his anger. "Well now Mel is in the hospital if I hadn't been there she probably would be dead already. Also here want proof your girlfriend is a-" he takes out Mel's phone just as it buzzes. He looks angry at me but also who ever texted Mel. "Want proof your girlfriend is a backstabbing sl*t? Here." He says shoving Mel's phone in my hand and going back to the taxi but not before flipping me off. Slowly I look at the screen and read the texts. Her phone goes off again as I read it.
^•^
IDC: Guess what b*tch Louis has no idea but I'm cheating on his pathetic *ss. Soon as we went public, I'm slowly becoming famous while you rot in a hole. Hope you die soon because then Louis will be all mine and when he dies I get his money
^•^
I stare at the screen in anger. I don't think I actually ever liked Chelsy just someone to get Mel off my mind. That was my first mistake. My other was believing Chelsy liked me. I should have known. Suddenly a picture is sent of Chelsy's boyfriend I assume. It was my mistake to not choose Mel because now she's in the hospital. And it's all because of me.

Chelsy pov-
Hopefully that b*tch dies. It's what she deserves. Especially after messing with me. "Chelsy!" I hear Louis shout. Ugh what now? "Yes love?" I shout back at him with a fake adorable voice. "Come here please!" He shouts back. Jeez Jerry would never shout up at from downstairs. Because Jerry is a gentleman and Louis Tomlinson is 100% child.

A/n shoot! What's gonna happen?! After the next chapter will be a Christmas special!!! YAYAYAYAY it will be on pretty much all my books and a Christmas special book just like Dead Directioner! Love you all baiiii